Tool Script - filter latest update by watched

MrGaujail

Jun 13, 2020
Capture d'écran 2024-09-20 233850.png
A js script that let you filter all your watched threads in the latest update page.
I really wanted to be able to filter bookmarked (or watched in this case) threads within the latest updates, but the actual interface didn't let you.
The script isn't perfect, but it works for me and shouldn't break anything (as long as you stay within the game category :whistle:).

To use it you need a script manager as a browser extension, I personally use but use what is available with your browser ( those I remember are Tampermonkey, Violentmonkey and Greasemonkey).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give me your thoughts, advice and requests in the comments if you have any, I'll look into it whenever I can.

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
MrGaujail I think it's a good script. This would be pretty helpful for Zone users who have a TON of bookmarked/watched game threads to help them have a more centralized filterable view of the threads they are currently watching. A single source of reference in a sense.

Question, for the script manager to be used as a browser extension to enable this script to work on F95, are there any preferred script manager extensions to install based on the browser you use? E.g., for tamper monkey would this be more optimized for Edge users, whereas other script manager extensions might be more optimized for use across other browsers instead?