RPGM Abandoned Steel Man T.O.W.E.R.'s Top Agent [Demo] [Stalker & Daemon]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1584135998497.png

Overview:
T.O.W.E.R is a secret government organization focused in protecting the world from the shadows and our main hero Latos is an alien stranded in this green blue rock, he will use his shapeshifting abilities and high-tech gear to help T.O.W.E.R keep earth safe by impersonating other persons to complete his missions.

Expect many shenanigans.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-03-04
Developer: StalkerRoguen - StalkerDaemon -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

(thanks stalkerdaemon for sharing!)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

675199_Artwork_characters.png 675181_Game_HCG.png 1584133972628.png 1584134008613.png 1584134057471.png 1584134091181.png

Last edited by a moderator:

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
AARRGGHHH This is the old logo! Can I give you the new one from inbox?

Edit: Okay, now it's cool. Thanks man!

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
The "cast" will be those of Iron man 1. The focus would be Pepper and Evehart. Aside from that, we will add new party members, some from Agents of Shield and some from... "other places"(We don't want break the canon TOO MUCH).

As for the fetiches, I believe it will be pretty explicit, but still Vanilla. Blowjobs, handjobs, tittyfucks... No rape, humiliation, corruption or anything like that. If you have anything more specific in mind, you can ask.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
The "cast" will be those of Iron man 1. The focus would be Pepper and Evehart. Aside from that, we will add new party members, some from Agents of Shield and some from... "other places"(We don't want break the canon TOO MUCH).

As for the fetiches, I believe it will be pretty explicit, but still Vanilla. Blowjobs, handjobs, tittyfucks... No rape, humiliation, corruption or anything like that. If you have anything more specific in mind, you can ask.

You know, we learned in Agents of Shield a while back that there is an in-universe shipping community for superheroes and that Black Widow and Quake are one popular couple (complete with steamy fan fiction). If you are planning some Agents of Shield characters making an appearance, it might be cool to see some of that come through here (I know that technically Black Widow came from Iron Man 2, not 1, but she's SHIELD still...)

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
You know, we learned in Agents of Shield a while back that there is an in-universe shipping community for superheroes and that Black Widow and Quake are one popular couple (complete with steamy fan fiction). If you are planning some Agents of Shield characters making an appearance, it might be cool to see some of that come through here (I know that technically Black Widow came from Iron Man 2, not 1, but she's SHIELD still...)
Well, it depends on how well the game goes. I don't see it happening on this game, but if everything goes well, I also don't see me and Daemon stopping on just one game. : P
PS: (But adding Quake into the story would be very hard... she literally had nothing to do with SHIELD before 2012.)

comeon bro you gotta post at least 1 lewd picture so we know what to expect.
Sorry man, the demo is not that big and I don't want to spoil it. Maybe in the future when I have more content.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The preview images made me wonder whether the game was going to be a Bara game. There's only masculine dudes in there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StalkerRoguen

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
im going to need some "you mother-fuckers!" with that SLJ...it seems like the right thing to do.

il DL and try it when i get a free moment, i get up at 5am for work, and am dead when i get home.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance