RPGM Adventurer's Journey [v0.1.3B3] [AtaDev]

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020

Change log:
New content for Isolde
Small interaction for Lea (Look down below for more information about her situation)
New maps
New mini-games (a new one and a variation of QTE)
Bug fixes
Minor changes
10+ new images

This update is slightly smaller than the previous one because I'm busier than ever because the reasons I mentioned before. In a few weeks, I'll be at more ease and I'll put more time into the 0.1.4 update.

I had to cut off the Lea's content because I wanted to deliver this update sooner instead of pushing it back about a few weeks. Next update will be focused on Lea (and might bring some more things to the Isolde too).

Release date: Tomorrow. Available to Supporter+ ($5/month) tier members and above, then the update will be available to everyone a week later.

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020

Will be public next week.

Reactions: sewert

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
When is ext update
You mean 0.1.4? I plan on releasing it around this time next month. If you mean the current new update, 0.1.3, it is released for my Patreon members. It will be public next week as I stated on my last reply.

Reactions: sewert

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game seems to be right up my alley by looking at the pictures.
Was gonna let it cook a little but, I may just have to try it out already!
Wish you the best AtaDev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
This game seems to be right up my alley by looking at the pictures.
Was gonna let it cook a little but, I may just have to try it out already!
Wish you the best AtaDev!
Thanks! It can still feel like it need more content at the moment, but I’ll keep updating it. I try to release a new update every month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: John Bon Clay

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Her content should be available after 18 days.
i feel as though this should have been made a little clearer as i wouldnt know that i had to wait xx amount of days. is there other content with other characters that have to be made to wait?

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
i feel as though this should have been made a little clearer as i wouldnt know that i had to wait xx amount of days. is there other content with other characters that have to be made to wait?
No, that’s it. This update only contains Isolde’s content. I’ll try to make things more clear in the next update.

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
Bugs i've seen so far
- you can get stuck in animation if you talk with blacksmith behind the counter and got rejected for work
- spying/massaging nun put you to sleep but don't recover your health
- I didn't spot any free sleeping spot before you get one from church so you probably can softlock yourself if you spend all your gold and get to the night
- there is no day counter so hard to track when events like "new content for isolda after day 18" so something like calendar that tells you day number somewhere like in the inn would be nice
- 40 second of qte is kinda too long if you ask me (maybe skill points can lower the timer or something?)
- if you choose to not give massage just say HI her sprite stays (maybe add debug item to inventory that clears those sprites?)
- when you finish cleaning minigame and isolde call you, you can check her boots instead and it will play kinda gliched even with them and they will stay on the screen till you talk to isolde

Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Thanks for reporting the bugs and ideas. I’ll release the bug fix soon, and I’ll add the new features in the next update.