Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I didn't follow this game from the beginning but I have a feeling last 4-5 updates are taking longer and longer?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I didn't follow this game from the beginning but I have a feeling last 4-5 updates are taking longer and longer?
No, most updates were 2-3 months up to 0.80.
0.81 was almost 7 months, but there was also the issue with their patreon.
And 0.82 (EDIT: fixed version, made a typo) is 5 months, so far, but the dev did post and say that they're making a new mechanic for the clones, so that's to be expected.

So only the last 2 (including the upcoming one) are taking longer. And at least for this one we have a valid reason for that and we had feedback from the dev, so I think it's all good.
Not really sure what happened with 0.80 to make it take that long (patreon disruption was only a couple days and very close to release anyway), but I think the dev deserves a pass on that one, since, so far, it's the outlier rather than the norm.

Last edited:

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
It is a milking machine, just keep donating. Why put an update in 2 or 3 months when you can collect payments for 8 or 9 months, it is all about the money.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
It is a milking machine, just keep donating. Why put an update in 2 or 3 months when you can collect payments for 8 or 9 months, it is all about the money.
That is a quite cynical take when, as I pointed out, only the last 2 updates (the current one and the upcoming one) are taking longer. For years the dev has been releasing updates every 2-3 months.

prdim1

Mar 17, 2024
I think that when you expect something from someone, you can at least negotiate with them :)
There is no 1 word since 22.08

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes