RPGM - Completed - BegieAdeII ~The False Hallelujah~ [v1.07] [PLANET PANDEMIC]

1. 1.00 star(s)

CJIAI3IIC

How inhumanly I got tired of the prologue in half an hour... This is just madness, will you let me play with your endless cutscenes!? Honestly, the developers who create intros like this are just criminals. I'm not against the plot and the written story and world, but it needs to be presented in the process of storytelling, and not pouring a ton of information at the beginning...
    And most importantly, when the invasion begins, there is no way to save the game - what nonsense!?
    If after clearing the village the cutscenes start again, I won’t hesitate to stop playing it, it’s just terrible.

UPD.
    And of course, after 5 minutes of gameplay there are again a bunch of videos... Goodbye game, I don’t want to suffer anymore.
    Oh yes, the first X-scene... how they drew GG from behind, well, just blood from the eyes... the artist has never seen girls?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sintheta

This is definitely a game where I came for the fap, but stayed for the story. Fair warning, as a more story focused game, the intro is long (for h-rpgm game standards anyways) and you're locked into mostly anal content until a series of events happens.

I'll be real: if you're only here to fap, this ain't it (even though the h-content is actually not that bad).

Anyways, onto how I felt about the game:

It's fairly linear in its whole, which isn't bad as it's telling a story. As a tradeoff however, there's not that much variety of content in the h-scenes. Most of the h-scenes are made up by the battle-fuck and 3 tiers of defeat scenes per combat zone (the third one locked behind the aforementioned series of events).

As for the story, I thought it was pretty normal. But it was a well-done standard story. You may have seen similar plots and twists before, but you'll still appreciate how it was told here (for h-rpgm standards anyways). You don't have to play the prequel to understand what's going on here, but going through the first game does help you understand one of the characters better.

The best part is:

It's mostly voiced acted, which was surprising. And even more surprising, was it's actually pretty good (again, for h-rpgm standards, it's definitely a stand-out). I would say the finale would be worse off without the voice acting and this is one of the few rare times where I actually sat here listening to the whole thing rather than speed reading the text and moving on.

Final rating: 4.4/5 - Rounded up cus it got me invested in the story.

At the end of the day, I was looking for some h-action, but instead, I was surprised that the content here was pretty good and got me invested till the end.