• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Asking $50 for your game, and it's not a finished game, it's just one chapter. Wow, you must be the most expensive developer ever.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Asking $50 for your game, and it's not a finished game, it's just one chapter. Wow, you must be the most expensive developer ever.
You seem to be very new or you dont know what your talking about.
My games will be for everyone and free when the time comes.
Of course subscriber gets it first. Thats a common practise for those who are the reason for developer to go on developing.
Wait 2-3 weeks and you get my games for 3$.

Blondie

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
You seem to be very new or you dont know what your talking about.
My games will be for everyone and free when the time comes.
Of course subscriber gets it first. Thats a common practise for those who are the reason for developer to go on developing.
Wait 2-3 weeks and you get my games for 3$.

Blondie
I know exactly how subscription tiers work, I know developers who start at 3-5$, most ask for 10-20$, but that's your business I have nothing against it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blondie Bear

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Will braindead and bloody sunday be fully published?
No. Sadly greed got to the developer and he isn't doing public releases anymore despite him saying the opposite, on top of him acting high-and-mighty regarding how good his games are.

I genuinely find it sad as I've been following and enjoying his work since PA Act 1 until Bloody Sunday episode 1 when I finally noticed there isn't anything substancial going on with the main characters.

Braindead Act 3 is available for his lowest tier since 50 days ago.
Bloody Sunday is available for the lowest tier since exactly 7 months ago.

I played through the full episode of Bloody Sunday back then and it really ain't going anywhere compared to 0.5. It's still molestation and blue balling with no real action, and I got the confirmation from somebody else on LC that it's the same for Braindead Act 3 (that I haven't played)

There's no penetration at all on Braindead Act 3 and it stands true for the main protagonists of Bloody Sunday as well (they have been introduced in PA part 1, so pretty much 6 releases of blue balling).

I'd have shared Bloody Sunday episode 1, but I sadly don't have it on my machine anymore.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
No. Sadly greed got to the developer and he isn't doing public releases anymore despite him saying the opposite, on top of him acting high-and-mighty regarding how good his games are.

I genuinely find it sad as I've been following and enjoying his work since PA Act 1 until Bloody Sunday episode 1 when I finally noticed there isn't anything substancial going on with the main characters.

Braindead Act 3 is available for his lowest tier since 50 days ago.
Bloody Sunday is available for the lowest tier since exactly 7 months ago.

I played through the full episode of Bloody Sunday back then and it really ain't going anywhere compared to 0.5. It's still molestation and blue balling with no real action, and I got the confirmation from somebody else on LC that it's the same for Braindead Act 3 (that I haven't played)

There's no penetration at all on Braindead Act 3 and it stands true for the main protagonists of Bloody Sunday as well (they have been introduced in PA part 1, so pretty much 6 releases of blue balling).

I'd have shared Bloody Sunday episode 1, but I sadly don't have it on my machine anymore.
I see, that is a huge pity honestly. Played through all of PA as well as bloody sunday as well, was really hoping to get some penetration and violence on heidi/the younger but toward legal ones. Their designs were pretty good and the story, albeit fucked up was still interesting enough. But Bloody sunday definitely was more of a letdown since there was nothing as much for the main characters other than the ones that i suppose intentionally look bad like ms piggy.

I noticed that Braindead Act 3 was out for some time as well as bloody sunday too, and i was curious as tp why nothing has popped up on the timeline about them. Hearing about this is honestly a huge let down that money has gotten to the dev's head as i know that money is indeed a good driving factor but damn.

I guess there isn't really much of a point to follow this game or dev anymore, the discord is visibly very dead/inactive as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 9alwa
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes