• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
female npc not desirable, maybe thin her out some and it could be better. but other than that best of luck but it's just not for me. Thanks for the share.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Slop.

Why do people keep saying its AI when all of his other games pretty much have the same art style.

As for the game itself. Yeah it's complete shit. An ass pic in a thong, An ass pic nude and some fantasy images. The final scene is all text for me. I came back to check if this was a demo version only to see the completed tag.
Because it's AI.
The other games having the same art style just means it's all AI.
Only AI makes fuckin' fabric look like that skintight.
She looks completely different on every single picture.

Last edited:

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Someone should inform FoxiCube that clothes do not vacuum cling to the body. It seems their art did have this "vacuum cling clothing" trait before AI art was a thing, but it would not surprise me in the slightest if they had started churning out touched up AI art of their own artstyle because it has become increasingly egregious.

• Crown
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
AI is literally copying human art...
human artists first drew clingfilm clothes and AI then copied it.
Yes, but AI specifically has a tendency to do it this way with that specific glossy shading.
This is a prompter who didn't care what came out besides a nun with short blonde hair he could generate repeatedly.
The gloss is one of the biggest tell for AI slop besides mangled hands.

I don't know why anyone would defend this garbage but you do you.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes