Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Guessing this is abandoned since no update in ages...
With the amount of pathways and combinations you do in this game, it is understandable that it is pretty much a once-a-year updated game. So, even though we got a small update in February, I'd say around December or January for the next one. But that is just my rough estimate.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
With the amount of pathways and combinations you do in this game, it is understandable that it is pretty much a once-a-year updated game. So, even though we got a small update in February, I'd say around December or January for the next one. But that is just my rough estimate.
August is the estimate for the next update. This one is over 3/4 complete now.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Element 174 to v0.24.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: - -

Reactions: 7Spear

Mac575

Jan 29, 2022
So am I doing something wrong or is this just how the routes are. I am romancing both Penny and Isabella and the walkthrough says their routes have no incompabilities so far, but on day 15 evening I get a choice between the two of them that closes off the path of the one I don't choose.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So am I doing something wrong or is this just how the routes are. I am romancing both Penny and Isabella and the walkthrough says their routes have no incompabilities so far, but on day 15 evening I get a choice between the two of them that closes off the path of the one I don't choose.
That's intentional. There may be some exceptions and/or scenes still where more than one girl will be available, but generally as you get to the end, you have to choose a single girl. This has been the plan (again, with some exceptions it seems) for ages for this game. (FYI, I have a walkthrough for every individual girl for this very reason.)

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Donor
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The in-game walkthrough, while included as a part of the base game, is not written by KnottyGames himself. Either (A) there is a very specific method that must be followed to ensure compatibility or (B) the guy who does write that part of the game missed that section of the script and didn't realize they're incompatible.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
The in-game walkthrough, while included as a part of the base game, is not written by KnottyGames himself. Either (A) there is a very specific method that must be followed to ensure compatibility or (B) the guy who does write that part of the game missed that section of the script and didn't realize they're incompatible.
if it's day 15 there probably might still be a way to keep both routes open. in theory you get the scene with the one you don't choose a day or two later at the expense of not getting all scenes with both girls but that might've not happened and I didn't check previous days in new updates

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
if it's day 15 there probably might still be a way to keep both routes open. in theory you get the scene with the one you don't choose a day or two later at the expense of not getting all scenes with both girls but that might've not happened and I didn't check previous days in new updates
And just quickly looking at my notes, for that specific instance (day 15 evening), Isabella and Penny do become incompatible at that choice. Neither of those scenes is offered again, so you can only continue with one of those girls.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...fantastic game so far...great story...I was wondering if someone could answer my question...I know this isn't a harem game but I did read in the comments that the developer " might" change their minds...with that said I narrowed my choices down to three women...Penny, Zoey and Maddie...if I have to chose one it'll probably be Maddie only because I feel the need to rescue her from that POS professor...I don't know why MC doesn't ask Penny or Zoey for help? they could just armor up and decapitate him...that's what I would do lol...but seriously will I have to chose between the three women or is there a possibility that we can end up with all three...I know when MC talked to Penny and Zoey they did agree to share MC...I hope the developer allows MC to save Maddie and changes stance on the harem...any help would be greatly appreciated

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
hello everyone...fantastic game so far...great story...I was wondering if someone could answer my question...I know this isn't a harem game but I did read in the comments that the developer " might" change their minds...with that said I narrowed my choices down to three women...Penny, Zoey and Maddie...if I have to chose one it'll probably be Maddie only because I feel the need to rescue her from that POS professor...I don't know why MC doesn't ask Penny or Zoey for help? they could just armor up and decapitate him...that's what I would do lol...but seriously will I have to chose between the three women or is there a possibility that we can end up with all three...I know when MC talked to Penny and Zoey they did agree to share MC...I hope the developer allows MC to save Maddie and changes stance on the harem...any help would be greatly appreciated
As it stands, there still isn't any plans for a inclusion of harem endings. At the start of the final week, the game focuses solely on one girl's storyline (with supporting roles by compatible girls). Thematically, I wanted these week 4's to really show the bonds between MC and one girl. I suppose I could add endings which include "And also so-so is there for a throuple!" but it kinda goes against what I'm trying to go for. So unless harem readers don't mind if it feels tacked on, there's still the possibility of it being included.
Also the final week for the chosen girl really changes the status-quo of the game for most of the routes, and based on what's planned, having a harem isn't even possible in some of them.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As it stands, there still isn't any plans for a inclusion of harem endings. At the start of the final week, the game focuses solely on one girl's storyline (with supporting roles by compatible girls). Thematically, I wanted these week 4's to really show the bonds between MC and one girl. I suppose I could add endings which include "And also so-so is there for a throuple!" but it kinda goes against what I'm trying to go for. So unless harem readers don't mind if it feels tacked on, there's still the possibility of it being included.
Also the final week for the chosen girl really changes the status-quo of the game for most of the routes, and based on what's planned, having a harem isn't even possible in some of them.
While it wouldn't wreck it for me, personally I prefer the intimacy of a single LI for each route in this game. I'm not a fan of trying to cram in a harem because "reasons". Obviously, I'm not playing that way so it wouldn't affect what I personally see, but I feel like trying to get the round peg in the square hole on this won't be worth your time. For years you've said the intent was really to have single-LI routes (more or less, with some sort-of exceptions like you describe above). I don't understand why there are die-hard try-hards still hoping for a harem ending. Anyone expecting that at this point either hasn't been paying attention or has failed to search this thread to see what's been said. :confused:

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes