correctname

Mar 20, 2020
ok so i played and finished the Assemble the warband quest and i must say so far there are 0 animations i dont know if its bugged or they come later in the game but thats a downgrade for me, also somehow my witch is gone idk if its normal or not. But the art is good story/quest is also good only thing i dislike is ' animated tag' and 0 animations

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
I was really looking forward to this update, but... just as it was getting interesting, it ended :(

I really hope this isn't abandoned. It's some really good writing.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
A goblin game with only human women again..
can't have monster girls and furry to spice things up?

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Man the art style for this game is amazing - do we know if the dev has given any kind of eta for the final product? Updates seem a tad on the slow side.

Terry A Davis

Nov 11, 2017
The milk maid has disappeared from my tent when i sent her away for training she has not come back and she no longer in training. How do i fix this?

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
The milk maid has disappeared from my tent when i sent her away for training she has not come back and she no longer in training. How do i fix this?
Same happened to me with the witch, i put 2 girls to train at the same time, and the first one disappeared

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The "real time" training of the girls is pretty stupid tbh. There should be a way to finish their training faster.

4.40 star(s) 46 Votes