Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
your game is pretty good, I could spend hours playing. unfortunately, that wouldn't get very far in the game, the scrolling take WAY too long, seems like 5 sec for a 2 word sentence, before you get the next part of the description. for someone like myself with A.D.D. that feels like an eternity.

Reactions: pepez

Ryuzaki123

Jul 26, 2018
wait... so he uploads the HC2 monthly for free and patreon exclusive for 10money weekly of 2weekly?

if he uploads free HC2 im down for that, I never understood where you get those tho.
buddy you're basically pirating the live versions from other people who decide to post the version they paid, that's how it works, otherwise you get the free version that's 1 month "behind" in development

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
buddy you're basically pirating the live versions from other people who decide to post the version they paid, that's how it works, otherwise you get the free version that's 1 month "behind" in development
ey man, I dont mind that either. I appriciate of someome shares, but if they cannot, or wont, its fine.
if i understood correctly, theres a idk 1.0.0 for january update (that summed up for december) and during januaru, there will be 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3 etc. until february, that will sum up the january with 1.1.0. right?

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
just too fucking slow of a grind fest what the hell are you thinking with this gameplay
Don't think that your opinion is universal because it isn't. I do love grinding if done right! For "done right" you need to get a good equilibrium between grind and reward. This game has it if you are interesting in the models. Are all models worth it? no, hell no!!! But still that's a good game.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
How do you see your items? I crafted an XP ring but i had no idea what it did or if it was equipped.
Assuming you are in the camp, you need to have the Backpack, then go into Backpack-accessories.
If is not there, then you must have the recipe, go to the blacksmith and have it done.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
the online play link leads to a service unavailable error
Milovana is down since yesterday which is what is necessary for that link to work. Sometimes it takes 1 day to come back, sometimes a month...

Adungaman

Sep 12, 2017
Just a reminder that only the old game is hosted on Milovana, Diogaoo hosts HC2 on their own website.

Milovana has been through instability before and sometimes it can last for days. This was one of the reasons why Diogaoo moved on to Ren'Py.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes