lynyrd skynyrd son or morton sterling daughter

• lynyrd skynyrd son

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • morton sterling daughter

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • this is not funny Virginia (I hate humor)

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjjjjjjjjjja

Nov 11, 2020
Hey DoV, wish I could support u, your work is great, bur here in Brazil the patreon prices are to expensive for me :(. Of course u have nothing to do with this and u are doing great, but pls dont mind me asking, will the version 3/5 be available for public soon? Good work brother!

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

jjjjjjjjjjja

Nov 11, 2020
Hey DoV, wish I could support u, your work is great, bur here in Brazil the patreon prices are to expensive for me :(. Of course u have nothing to do with this and u are doing great, but pls dont mind me asking, will the version 3/5 be available for public soon? Good work brother!
Or sister I dont know lmao

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Reading the plot description: "damn this sounds a lot like Disciple of... wait a minute... yoooooo" we're so back fuck yes! I knew searching for more ugly bastard corruption would work! Never change, you are doing the lord's work, or the cat's... ahh idk it's been awhile my lore is rusty, is this in-universe?

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Motherfuck I just finished the current version and it uses such an accurate hypno holy shit, I thought I heard some Neural Nets inspo and sure enough dev mentioned Bambi Sleep at the end lol

btw for Disciple of Virginia, they've rebranded I think but yeah Bambi Sleep used to be Neural Nets And Pretty Patterns and imo revolutionized hypno audio, his remain the best, experimenting with actually interesting uses of audio and scripting instead of cringy RP I'm actually shocked you didn't know them because those hypno scenes were so real it was borderline Pavlovian (also album drop when? the fucking songs are fucking incredible)

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Motherfuck I just finished the current version and it uses such an accurate hypno holy shit, I thought I heard some Neural Nets inspo and sure enough dev mentioned Bambi Sleep at the end lol

btw for Disciple of Virginia, they've rebranded I think but yeah Bambi Sleep used to be Neural Nets And Pretty Patterns and imo revolutionized hypno audio, his remain the best, experimenting with actually interesting uses of audio and scripting instead of cringy RP I'm actually shocked you didn't know them because those hypno scenes were so real it was borderline Pavlovian (also album drop when? the fucking songs are fucking incredible)
1. Yes, this is in universe ^^

2. Allthough I am happy you enjoyed it, this is not real hypno. Further more, the issue with bambi sleep, is that whomever made it, added hidden trigger words in it. Which is why, I highly advice against anyone consuming it. Unless, you have a partner who is a hypnotist, then go nuts I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustJerkin

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
2. Allthough I am happy you enjoyed it, this is not real hypno. Further more, the issue with bambi sleep, is that whomever made it, added hidden trigger words in it. Which is why, I highly advice against anyone consuming it. Unless, you have a partner who is a hypnotist, then go nuts I guess.
This is based on your own study or deep research into medical studies? :LOL:

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
the issue with bambi sleep, is that whomever made it, added hidden trigger words in it. Which is why, I highly advice against anyone consuming it.
No no I'm aware I already have a uh.. questionable amount of time with the Bambi sleep files lol I'm already fucked in that regard, what I meant is that you nailed so many aspects of it, weird little things that I didn't realize are actually probably pretty common to hypnosis lol the shiver/shock when the snap sound happens, the weird fuzziness when you start to go under, the arched back at certain sounds etc.. I mean I haven't found a more faithful representation in any other VN but that might just be me, and the audio, although yeah not going 100% of the way, gets a lot right, the inhales, etc, when I realized it was going that into it I had to put on headphones to get the full experience lol

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes