2.70 star(s) 15 Votes

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Bugs I found the quests are broken because you don´t know if you finished them or not because the is no update beside quest progress.

The job lvls are frozen in the status menu you only get an update when you try a complete new job the first time and then it´s again frozen.

After a prostitute job your naked body stays on the screen and only disappears if you do something else.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horny Mage Academy: Dark Tower [v0.48.1] [HGameArtMan]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
I had this bug after doing the black mass (picture 1).

If I don´t get the first error but load a save after it I get another bug (picture 2).

To summerize it, the black church is unplayable.

Sometimes the people for the prostitute job don´t appear after accepting them.

Last edited:
Reactions: hgameartman

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
what's the preggo content?
Currently it includes nekomata, imps, humans, slimes, and tentacle plants.

It's all tied into gameplay and you can watch your character grow, and keep track of it via the status screen. It's also repeatable!

Some npcs (Anya and Eillana) also have pregnancy events, though they are less fleshed out and harder to get at the moment.

Last edited:

horus100

Jul 27, 2024
I have a question
I play Mac version 0.47 and I see that you have updated it
If I download the new version, are the save files saved?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
I have a question
I play Mac version 0.47 and I see that you have updated it
If I download the new version, are the save files saved?
You might have to transfer the save files manually between them, just backup the save files in the folder and copy them over and you should be good to go.

Reactions: horus100

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
How do you get Curse of Fertility?
Attending the corrupt church's ritual should eventually start giving you curses at high corruption and attendance.

It's located on the second floor of the school at night, after you either have high corruption or enough time has passed that you can enter without.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Attending the corrupt church's ritual should eventually start giving you curses at high corruption and attendance.

It's located on the second floor of the school at night, after you either have high corruption or enough time has passed that you can enter without.
thank you so much

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
where is the underground passage in the task with Carla?
The first entrance should be in the homeroom room along the top wall after she has her little event in the morning where she dives into it, to the right if i remember correctly.

Other entrances can be unlocked via talking to Carla in the underground base and selecting which to work on, which unlocks more entrances and exits to the underground base.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
The first entrance should be in the homeroom room along the top wall after she has her little event in the morning where she dives into it, to the right if i remember correctly.

Other entrances can be unlocked via talking to Carla in the underground base and selecting which to work on, which unlocks more entrances and exits to the underground base.
Pardon me if i'm being annoying, but any luck with Fall 1st trouble?

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
Pardon me if i'm being annoying, but any luck with Fall 1st trouble?
I think I might have had some actually!

I finally managed to reproduce it, the caused seems to be the recommendations array, unlike the prostitution system, isn't getting cleared out properly.

Normally, this is fine, except that on fall 1st if you're using the recommendations system it won't have properly reset and will, in fact, try to apply more to the array without erasing previous entries.... and unlike the prostitution system, it doesn't just look for that specific semester, it's under the impression that it will have a clean slate so it just looks for the date and time to set it, and when it sees there is still some from the previous month it locked itself up.

I think I've got it fixed but I'm now making sure of it with a few more in-depth tests (including making sure some other potential issues are fixed), but I'll have a new patch out as soon as I'm sure it's all working properly!

• Love
Reactions: TalRash4

Teamanager

Apr 11, 2023

there is a room of memories. or am I not understanding something?

1726418620288.png 1726418665797.png [/QUOTE]

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
there is a room of memories. or am I not understanding something?

View attachment 4037117 View attachment 4037118
The underground base opens up on the opposite side of the room. The recollections room is always open, while the underground base isnt.

Carla (the tunnel girl) should introduce herself at some point when attending homeroom, at which point she will dig a hole in the wall unlocking it.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes