4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Okay fine no futa, no dudes, but what about fake dicks? Like giant dildos, preferably strapped on so they can fuck Ryuuko stupid?

Daame

May 20, 2022
another 10 pictures and 5 minutes of gameplay at 6 months? Grate productivity!
Damn i really think this guy has a point!
After so many months we get what? 30000 words and 10 pictures?!?!

We should get atleast 10 hours of playable content complete with animations, voice acting, alternate routes, PvP,PvE, 100 different tags from nhentai made into content, along with 10 scenes made for each of the commentators on this Thread!

How dare we be given so little content for the GRAND PRICE OF FREE we PAID!

I think we should infact make this guy the head of development for he already has made over 100 AAAA games and 2000 HGames in only Two years, and thus he has such a vast expertise in game development that the developer's pace at which the game is developing must seem like Time standing still for him.
He'll also provide everyone a free copy of update every WEEK! complete with all the things i mentioned above TO EVERYONE!!!!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
another 10 pictures and 5 minutes of gameplay at 6 months? Grate productivity!
Well, it's annoying to wait for updates of a game that's awesome, but keep in mind this is a free game. Also the thing that takes a lot of time is making the visuals, if the Dev was making an entirely text based game, sure, a few thousand words aren't much, but this ain't a text based game.

Reactions: GokutheG

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
nothing, the game stops where I saved it (one screen before the end of the previous update)
OK. That's probably because you saved during the end screen event. Since I push back this event to the end of the game after each new update, it means your save led you to right the end of the V0.3. You might need to save before this screen.

Or, you could start a new game and choose where you want to start your playthrough. I'll try improving this feature next update.

Reactions: bob danio

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Another really fun udapte to play, glad to finally be able to continue Kameko's journey. Looking forward to version 0.4.

As for the scenario, the story is as intriguing as ever and the characters are well presented, and I really like the “branch” concept for pogression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Encore une udapte vraiment plaisante à jouer, content d'avoir enfin pu continuer la route de Kameko. J'attend avec impatience la version 0.4.

Pour ce qui est du scénario, l'histoire toujours aussi intrigante et les personnages sont bien présenté, par ailleurs j'aime beaucoup le concept de "branche" pour la progression.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes