Ren'Py - Lessons in Love [v0.43.0] [Selebus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Darkere

Writing is amazing. Actual writer? Writing is very self-aware with the occasional joke in between.

The preview pics are an accurate representation of how things look in game.

Looking forward to more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Scy7he

The game is not just a game, it's a mystery novel with cryptic messages waiting to be discovered and decoded
    When you get to those stuff it feels like you are playing a murder mystery
    All images which seem to be random have some messages hidden in them

As for the game itself, for a game that is in its initial release it is good like really good (it has a longer playtime than others on the 1st release)
    The characters are flushed out, the story is a good mixture of plot and humor (I know it is one of the a few guys with many girl games but its plot makes it non-relevant to me) and if the game goes in the direction it is at currently, it will surely be one of the must play kind of games which you find rarely
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TrulyDemented1

I am thoroughly enjoying this one! The humor, while pleasantly dark in some parts (3 different coffins HA!!) is right up my alley! I love a VN with a great story and while this one isn't super complex, it's light hearted and fun. And, as I just mentioned, I love the humor!! The girls are cute to boot, so it's a win win win!