RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes

Aylinn_

Jan 14, 2019
quick question: I'm trying to unlock the assertive man and thug group scenes, but I have no clue where to find them/ how to trigger the scenes

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
this might be a dumb question to ask but, can I do a virgin run in this game? like, passing through any sex/rape scenes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
This was an excellent game, lots of options and choices, and a satisfying ending for those who maintain Liz's purity.

Of course I tried out the corrupted path a bit as well, as I throughly enjoyed the sleeping scene as well as the drunk scenes. Was hoping that there'd be some confusion scenes after you get the spell, and I couldn't find any scenes regarding collapsing in the tower.

Iamlunatic

Aug 27, 2018
I can't get the game to work, I try to go into the opening scene and it boots me out claiming that it doesn't have the right pictures has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: CrimsonKk

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
by the way, for anyone who cares, kagura is translating this game. source:

so if youre planing on playing this game, you might wanna wait for a real/better translation.

although this game right now is perfectly playable aswell.

eldarftw

Sep 2, 2017
by the way, for anyone who cares, kagura is translating this game. source:

so if youre planing on playing this game, you might wanna wait for a real/better translation.

although this game right now is perfectly playable aswell.
Does this mean there is a chance for uncensored version in the future? I hope so, this is a good H game.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Does this mean there is a chance for uncensored version in the future? I hope so, this is a good H game.
yea im 99% sure kagura will release an uncensored version. they always have so far.

but im a little worried. kagura is known to change lore and remove certain scenes.
for example, this game has a couple of events where some young boys will fuck the MC thats stuck in a wall. pretty sure kagura is gonna remove that. but i hope they dont.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes