Argnwan

Oct 19, 2020
Dekinai Translations. :KEK: I wonder what is Quof doing nowadays...
He's become an official translator now. It is the path of a fair amount of fan translators. I think he was the guy who did the translation for Evenicle 2 as well as The Ascendence of a Bookworm light novels.

Reactions: Gav1nn and Phegor

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LovelyXCation-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
So let me make this clear, this VN is a very long one, it requires a lot of patience, there is a walkthrough online, I really do recommend using it. If you don't well, don't expect much. If you are just looking for H scenes then this is not for you.
Appreciate the heads up!

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
ahh, shit, to think i would live long enough to see one of my fav series get ravished/tarnished by a fucking Machine Translation :cry:

Reactions: Gav1nn

d23702

Oct 28, 2021
I found save
C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\LOVELY+x+CATION\LOVELY x CATION

Reactions: galexg

balor35

Dec 15, 2018
Anyone bothered to check the quality of the TL?
That's a Sugoi Visual Novel machine translation, if you check even their newest released translation patches they are terrible, I don't know how they are managing that because now both google translation and deepl can yield very good machine translations, but whatever machine translations SVN is using the result is awful and way way way below what google translate and deepl can do.

hiddenultima

Aug 3, 2024
That's a Sugoi Visual Novel machine translation, if you check even their newest released translation patches they are terrible, I don't know how they are managing that because now both google translation and deepl can yield very good machine translations, but whatever machine translations SVN is using the result is awful and way way way below what google translate and deepl can do.
Thanks for the info. I will just wait either for a fan translation or an actual licensed release.

EDIT: Downloaded just to see how bad it is...

Once again, I hope some official translator would take this. In order of priority (best case to worst case): JASTUSA=Nekonyan>Kagura Games>Mangagamer>Shiravune. I doubt there would be fan translation in the future.

Last edited: