• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.16] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
As for the second one, it looks like trivial inattention. I can assume that this render will be fixed in the next version. As for the amount of v0.16 content, I agree, it's pretty sparse. However, those who go the sub route in addition to the canon Dom route probably won't feel it after seeing all the content and promised 700+ renders, but for Dom players, yes, events are really lacking.
I felt I should point out the continuity error in case no one had noticed it to correct it, it may be something trivial but I think the small details are what make a title go from great to mediocre.

Jan 27, 2021
Yeah, the way the game is set up playing through the update just once is probably bound to be underwhelming: It's pretty much a single scene in four major variations (domme or sub, with either the baron or whatshername), with significant alternative variants within several of those four (e.g. pegging the baron or making him punish the insolent dinner guest).

That's neat for those players who like to play through every path and see every variation, but less so for those of us more inclined to pick a path and stick with it. And none of the variants moves the plot (such as it is) along to any meaningful degree.
Yes, it becomes a problem when you got a lot of alternatives but if you play it only once it's short. I don't see a solution though, since those who wants more variants are the patrons :unsure:

Reactions: gregers

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Screenshot_20240708_004243.jpg
Does anyone what's the solution to this? I've been trying to play the latest update,but I can't even get to main menu. For clarity,I'm using joiplay and this is compressed PC version of the game

Jan 27, 2021
View attachment 3809017
Does anyone what's the solution to this? I've been trying to play the latest update,but I can't even get to main menu. For clarity,I'm using joiplay and this is compressed PC version of the game
It works fine without compression and joiplay, so compression and/or joiplay breaks game.
Joyplay most likely. Tried the compression and works fine

Reactions: OVTPVT

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
You;re replying to a post 8 months old. She has not gone back to the middle ages. if you had played Diatima's the end of that explains what has happened.

The world has regressed due to a nuclear war.
Granted Diatima is fairly unpopular and basically rushed to an end to start over with this one.
Which doesn't really mean anything bad, because I like this one a lot.
And the fact that you don't need any knowledge of the former games is a big plus in my opinion.
Even tho I would highly recommend playing Luna fall from grace anyway, the first one in this "series".
Albeit the ending, it is still one of my favorite games.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
As far as I'm concerned, the canon ending (BadAss route) is one of the things worth playing LFFG for. After all, kicking the ass of all the bastards and bitches in an AVN game with a female MC is priceless. For everything else, there's MasterCard.
Yeah I just meant the sudden and unavoidable shift in supporting the rapists and letting them eventually even lead your church pretty much ruined it for me.
Had nothing to do with the former decisions and made my lesbian-only run pretty much meaningless.
Fighting against the enslavement of the girls, only to turn the church into a brothel harem for the same disgusting PoS my Luna kicked the whole game down was so far from her character development that it was like a completely different branch.
And unneccessary, there were enough female characters to fill out every position.
But like I wrote: that does not mean I wouldn't recommend playing the game.

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
What the hell is this? There is nearly no tags so have no damn idea what the game is about at all or what type of game play. Read first game was destroyed by ruining a good game and turning it into a sandbox.. but this game I don't even know what it's suppose to be as there really is no tags for it.

Reactions: Axex77

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
What the hell is this? There is nearly no tags so have no damn idea what the game is about at all or what type of game play. Read first game was destroyed by ruining a good game and turning it into a sandbox.. but this game I don't even know what it's suppose to be as there really is no tags for it.
It looks pretty good, so far. FemMC, very choice-driven, and no sandbox, thankfully! The first game (LFFG) was quite good, though the dev has made a wrong (IMHO) choice to warp it up early and do some rather rushed endings. The second game (DI) was a total disaster (IMHO); I liked the premise, but the extremely ill-conceived sandbox was a real deal-breaker. This one seems to have a pretty good potential, provided the dev does not repeat their past mistakes.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes