VN - Ren'Py - Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession Unofficial Ren'Py Port [Update 1] [Doshima]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

Just super. Once again shows that the classics are good, but not always. How the game would have benefited if it had switched to this engine. Excellent optimization of the gameplay without dull movements, incomprehensible restrictions and movements, behind which the whole meaning is lost. It is a pity, of course, that there are few animations, the version loses a little from this, but it does not get worse. I hope that in the future this issue will be resolved. I give it "excellent". I recommend it to everyone and hope for a continuation, thanks to the developer for his work, health and prosperity

:love: :) (y) (y) (y) .
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fedmoonty

This remake removes the main disadvantages from the game, namely the boring, difficult and long battles, routine and the inability to skip animations.

I recommend this game to everyone, especially if you like blackmail and pregnancy theme.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Well done Doshima for porting this masterpiece.

Technically the porting is very well delivered, easy to navigate and allows to enjoy this great classic.
    Kudos for converting all the images and putting together everything.

Talent and dedication must be recognised
    Thanks