Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get it. The second time MC is in the shower with Mei, he says he's reliving his dream from back when it started then blabs about it becoming reality or something. So does he actually fuck her right then and there for the first time since during their previous encounter she couldn't take it? Or the first time with her is during the beach vacation?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get it. The second time MC is in the shower with Mei, he says he's reliving his dream from back when it started then blabs about it becoming reality or something. So does he actually fuck her right then and there for the first time since during their previous encounter she couldn't take it? Or the first time with her is during the beach vacation?
He truly fucked her for the first time right after she woke up from the stasis chamber, but at the beginning they were about to fuck in the shower but got blueballed by the Valoran(?), so when they fuck to completion in the shower, he remembers when and where it all started (Mei was the first girl who wanted to fuck him, at that time he was still overwhelmed by the whole "I woke up in the future and I don't know what's real anymore").

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
He truly fucked her for the first time right after she woke up from the stasis chamber, but at the beginning they were about to fuck in the shower but got blueballed by the Valoran(?), so when they fuck to completion in the shower, he remembers when and where it all started (Mei was the first girl who wanted to fuck him, at that time he was still overwhelmed by the whole "I woke up in the future and I don't know what's real anymore").
If you're talking about this scene right here, then I wouldn't call that fucking. That was just foreplay. And by this logic, that makes the shower scene (2nd one) the first time they fucked and if that's truly the case, then I'm sorry it's really anti-climatic. Unless I'm forgetting something, nothing about her preparing herself and saying she's ready to have sex is mentioned. It's just rushed. And that potentially makes the beach scene with her rushed too if MC refused her during their first shower encounter in the game. Transitioning in behavior from a typical virgin to a slutty size queen is just dumb, IMHO.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm trying to play the game and endure, but jeez... Why nearly every love interest is annoying AF and unlikeable? Some love interests are straight up dumb and annoying like Drana, she hating humans, saying they are flawed, etc, just because they have sexsual urges, wanting MC to get castrated, calling him ''disgusting creature'', ''pig'' calling ''ignorant'' and ''weak'', ''inferior race'', etc, and literally being racist AF is beyond me... And like these are not enough she even cockblocked MC in our first sex scene with Mei... Most of others are not that great either like Elara, she literally told ''No woman will ever want to mate with him, anyway, let alone have children.'' or tried to insult MC over mistakes he done 200 years ago and saying he was never a good soldier, and never a hero, acted all smug and mighty, saying he is danger to all and need to be trained, etc. So this is love interest cast DEV waiting players to like and pursue after them? Even they got development and things become better, after this annoying stuff and insults towards to MC, how these women can be considered love interests to MC? Can't see any point for now...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think this VN is just too complicated for you. Not offensive

You need to understand that they have different society, different psychology and not each girl dreams about to build a relationship or fuck with a random stranger
I take offense! How dare you to say that :LOL: Jokes aside I fully disagree with you, it's not about understand story, believe me I watched, read or played for more complicated things, I made master in philosophy for gods sake, even most basic book I have read is more complicated than this story, nothing is complicated here, in fact it's clear as a day things are quite nonsense here. Seriously come on man, having different society doesn't mean you gotta be rude, constantly insult people who don't share same ideals as you, act racist, etc, it aint about thinking relationships or sex, I'm talking about basic human interactions here, you might share different visions about everything, but that doesn't mean you gotta treat someone you don't even know like that, you can be neutral, you should be neutral since you don't know the person, and considering since this aint real and fiction and these people are love interests of MC, DEV should have though about it and understand they might not appear likeable to players.

Edit: I'm at the part MC talking about how bad he feels, as an outcast, reject, etc. It's sad how they judged him for no logical reason, insult, act racist and make him feel like that, they could just act neutral, explain things without acting toxic, racist and insulting, and not hurt him like this, as a player I like racist, rude and toxic b*tches like that.

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I take offense! How dare you to say that :LOL: Jokes aside I fully disagree with you, it's not about understand story, believe me I watched, read or played for more complicated things, nothing is complicated here, in fact it's clear as a day things are quite nonsense here. Seriously come on man, having different society doesn't mean you gotta be rude, constantly insult people who don't share same ideals as you, act racist, etc, it aint about thinking relationships or sex, I'm talking about basic human interactions here, you might share different visions about everything, but that doesn't mean you gotta treat someone you don't even know like that, you can be neutral, you should be neutral since you don't know the person, and considering since this aint real and fiction and these people are love interests of MC, DEV should have though about it and understand they might not appear likeable to players.
Dunno what to tell you, a find love interests very likable (maybe except Mei ;)), and Elara is actually one of my favorite LIs, she is very alive like.

Personally I never felt offended in any way (because more or less I understand their motivation), in fact at the beginning I chose options to act like a sexist as well, not to the extent where we lose relationship points with girls but to make it funny. Those insults had been thrown from both sides, especially I liked the scene during MC's medical examination, we can choose to say some funny things about Elara and she was listening to this))) that was fun

If you're too sensitive to their insults and already hate the LIs then you might as well just drop it, why torture yourself.
But if I were you I would definitely give them a chance ;)

Last edited:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
And seriously come on man, having different society doesn't mean you gotta be rude, constantly insult people who don't share same ideals as you, act racist, etc, it aint about thinking relationships or sex, I'm talking about basic human interactions here, you might share different visions about everything, but that doesn't mean you gotta treat someone you don't even know like that, you can be neutral, you should be neutral since you don't know the person, and considering since this aint real and fiction and these people are love interests of MC, DEV should have though about it and understand they might not appear likeable to players.
You may behave appropriate and respectful with all girls as far as I remember

As for their behavior, as I said they all have their reasons to do that. All girls have a different background. They are in war and each of them may die tomorrow and etc, etc

Don't judge aliens like humans, they may look like humans (that's already miracle), but they have different physics and different opinions, different traditions. Just think they evolved in completely different environment. You need to think broader

People from Europe and Japan for example behaves completely different, but you want from alien girl to behave exactly as you like. Give them some space

Reactions: Twistty

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You may behave appropriate and respectful with all girls as far as I remember

As for their behavior, as I said they all have their reasons to do that. All girls have a different background. They are in war and each of them may die tomorrow and etc, etc

Don't judge aliens like humans, they may look like humans (that's already miracle), but they have different physics and different opinions, different traditions. Just think they evolved in completely different environment. You need to think broader

People from Europe and Japan for example behaves completely different, but you want from alien girl to behave exactly as you like. Give them some space
I did my degree on sociology... You really talking like I know nothing about humans or cultures, I'm well equiped on the subject, meanwhile you are not, in fact in our degree we look all cultures with respect and say all of them is valuable in their own way, if you don't believe me just find a book about culture and sociology and read it, or just check online, it really doesn't work like you talk even in scientific level, no need to drag this talk anyways, since you don't have enough information about the subject, yet have very clear takes from your own opinions, but I can clearly say the way you think is aint healthy, from your point of view from another culture if someone traits you racist, toxic, and insulting you will be okay with that, and that level of acceptance is really bad, hope no one shares same opinions as you, take care your mental health and good day.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I did my degree on sociology... You really talking like I know nothing about humans or cultures, I'm well equiped on the subject, meanwhile you are not, in fact in our degree we look all cultures with respect and say all of them is valuable in their own way, if you don't believe me just find a book about culture and sociology and read it, or just check online, it really doesn't work like you talk even in scientific level, no need to drag this talk anyways, since you don't have enough information about the subject, yet have very clear takes from your own opinions, but I can clearly say the way you think is aint healthy, from your point of view from another culture if someone traits you racist, toxic, and insulting you will be okay with that, and that level of acceptance is really bad, hope no one shares same opinions as you, take care your mental health and good day.
That's OK. We all have different opinions
Just keep in mind that academic study and reality is very different things when you study society and when you have to live in it

Reactions: metamorphMP

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have no degree in sociology or philosophy, all I can tell is that when you live in another country, you're met with all kind of reactions, and you either have the choice, to react in the same way, or not.
Hearing racist slurs about your country, and silly judgments about your culture, is part of everyday life for an emigrant, sexistic behavior as well, People stop talking to you after they learn that you're Hispanic, what will you do against it ? respond in kind ? you're not in your country, go and complain to the authoritys ? yeah, and ? this will stop that ?
You can choose to move on, and only treat with people who treat you fairly, and neutral.
(afortunatly the above described behavior is a minority )

Reactions: robin312

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Wait from the looks of this, it's like Demolition Man x Pacific Rim??? If so that's kinda interesting. Putting this in my watch list to play later.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Those that red dress scene with Elara - should I go for a sex or it is better to ignore that while she is in a drunk state?

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Those that red dress scene with Elara - should I go for a sex or it is better to ignore that while she is in a drunk state?
She will be mad at you either way :sneaky:

Personally I didn't take advantage of her, fucking a drunk woman - not my cup of tea, and this way story makes more sense to me later in a game, when she get jealous/obsessed with you.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Wait from the looks of this, it's like Demolition Man x Pacific Rim??? If so that's kinda interesting. Putting this in my watch list to play later.
That's actually a pretty spot on summary, yeah. We can fight giant space monsters, but have zero clue how to use the three seashells.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have a theory: what if the scientist seen in the beginning is actually Dr. Hoffmann from the future? What if he went back to that precise moment to retrieve the MC? (I know about the possible temporal paradox but hear me out), we know from the game that the shuttle was supposed to go that route, right near the fight, we know that the MC has 99% connection with the Mech, we know that, basically, the Mech seems to have been built specifically to be used by the MC. What if, in a more distant future, the MC has been able to win the war, hence why he needed to be taken from the past?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes