Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Finally some good news.

Professor Ametyst said:

Or, it's On Distant Shores 1.0 final release. I know it's hard to believe. I am not dead. I have not fallen off the edge of the earth. And somehow I found it in myself to finally finish my magnum opus. Or at least my sort of okay opus. I have finished all the renders. I have finished all the dialogue. I have finished all the scripting. The hard work is complete. All that's left is beta testing for the next couple of days. I will be releasing the final product on Sunday evening.

Now, as for what is next. I'm not quite sure yet. I do want to do a new game. I officially have the bug to create again. However, like I've mentioned in the past it needs to be a much smaller scale story. Something more intimate. Less philosophical. AND most importantly not so damn dialogue heavy. My MC has to officially be the most stuck inside his head narrator in the history of visual novels and I doubt anyone comes close. It's exhausting writing it and I know it's exhausting reading it. I'll probably post again in a few weeks with where I am on that.

Stats of ODS for anyone who cares:
8300 Renders
180 Animations
332,714 Words (which is 30K more words than in Book 1 of GoT, which is ridiculous)

In the meantime, look out for the Patreon release this Sunday evening. Take care and talk to everyone soon.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
" My MC has to officially be the most stuck inside his head narrator in the history of visual novels and I doubt anyone comes close. "

Naw, he's got nothing on the MC in Single Again.:ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to seeing how this one ends.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes