3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Eh Bliss is still my favorite daughter to fuck of the three (if only she had a hairy pussy too), but I guess I'll do my daddy duty out of fairness and glaze Moon's pink donut as well if she really wants me to.

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I think the issues Lockheart has been having may be effecting the story.

Chapter 3 feels a little all over the place and a big part of that is how chapter 2 ended.
Thankfully there is no big WTF moments but there are still some questionable actions.
Suzi's personal stuff was an interesting touch, but also feels like a macguffin just to open up dialogue between MC and Suzi. Bit of a mixed bag to me at this time.
The stuff with Jenny actually does work well with the story and not out of place. Nice positive addition.
Harmony interactions felt out of place, yes I want them but in the moment it felt MC choose to keep digging despite not knowing how to get out of the hole he is in.
How it wraps up with Moon, I'm not sure how I feel about it, it's clunky but that is also how life can be. I've got mixed feelings on how it is, most of the negative feelings are tied into previous events.

Over all I think much of this was needed to progress the story from where it was but it also didn't feel like it progressed, kinda like we just went in a circle.

Aug 9, 2022
I honestly liked this update more then the last. It was fun and sexy, and it's driving the story forward, but... I'm afraid that maybe that it's starting to become rushed. A lot happened in this update, but things with Harmony and Jeniffer felt a little more rushed when it came to introducing them to the MC's sexual lifestyle. Plus, the prick to Moon's hand obviously have something to do with Moons change in attitude at the end of chapter. Even though I don't know how, it feels a bit obvious. And with only having a couple of chapters left, and a promise of Moon going home in the next chapter, I'm afraid that the whole ending will again feel rushed, and that would be unfortunate after such a beautiful ride we've been on to get to this point. I guess time will tell if my worries are founded or not. Still, great update! Can't wait to see what comes next!

Reactions: RiamMar and LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I honestly liked this update more then the last. It was fun and sexy, and it's driving the story forward, but... I'm afraid that maybe that it's starting to become rushed. A lot happened in this update, but things with Harmony and Jeniffer felt a little more rushed when it came to introducing them to the MC's sexual lifestyle. Plus, the prick to Moon's hand obviously have something to do with Moons change in attitude at the end of chapter. Even though I don't know how, it feels a bit obvious. And with only having a couple of chapters left, and a promise of Moon going home in the next chapter, I'm afraid that the whole ending will again feel rushed, and that would be unfortunate after such a beautiful ride we've been on to get to this point. I guess time will tell if my worries are founded or not. Still, great update! Can't wait to see what comes next!
There's only so much a dev can do in terms of "let's bring new girls into a Harem" before it starts to get repetitive, we already went through this in the Bliss chapter, with Bliss herself, Nixie and Rose...
Moon and Suzi are being well developed, the others not so much, the feeling is... the dev didn't want another sexless update.

Anyway, i'm glad we are going back to the rest of the family.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So, Moon's urges were dormant and suddenly activated when she touched Suzi? Suzi must have figured out what to do to get her on board.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, Moon's urges were dormant and suddenly activated when she touched Suzi? Suzi must have figured out what to do to get her on board.
I think that she always had the urges. Suzi "pinched" her probably to get a DNA sample to check for the gene that all the other female members of the family have. Genetically speaking, the probability of that trait being passed down from Rose to Moon is remarkably high. Both Rose and her sibling had it as well as both of her other offspring. It is fair to say it is a dominant trait. If Moon doesn't have it MC truly shot the moon for real.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Yes that update was much better than chapter 2. I am praying we get a solo sex scene with Bliss in the next chapter, or before the end! Thanks!

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OverTheMoon-3.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I Know that this trilogy is still two chapters away from conclusion, but am i the only one that thinks it would be illogical to end the story
here? There is so much potential for a revenge story, it blows my mind, all the possible arcs the story can develop. Titania, Prydwin, Salacia... there needs to be a follow up series.

Aug 18, 2022
I Know that this trilogy is still two chapters away from conclusion, but am i the only one that thinks it would be illogical to end the story
here? There is so much potential for a revenge story, it blows my mind, all the possible arcs the story can develop. Titania, Prydwin, Salacia... there needs to be a follow up series.
"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Reactions: Saphfire

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Update | 08/26/2024
5 days ago

I've been spending a lot of time setting up pages, polishing old submissions of games, and migrating projects to Heart of the Keyforge. Avalon and The Rose Garden are going to stay under Keys to My Lockheart, while The Judas Ghost and Quean Bee are going to be published (But still available here) by Heart of the Keyforge.
Unfortunately it looks like the reputation of Keys to My Lockheart is ruined. It's just not recoverable. We have a lot more stories we want to tell within the Lockverse though, so we're going to attempt to salvage what we can by working with the publishing company Heart of the Keyforge. Whether it works or not, only time will tell.
I can't sell A Petal Among Thorns anywhere, so it is now accessible for free to everyone. You can see the updated store page here:

Quean Bee and The Judas Ghost will have an itch page under Heart of the Keyforge here:

I've almost completed the first three scenes of Over the Moon. I'm going to release the first four scenes around mid-September. You're welcome to wait for the full Chapter, or you can indulge in those scenes a little early. It's completely up to you.
The Judas Ghost is progressing slower, but I've started on three scenes and they've all seen decent progress.
There's still a lot to do. I have to setup The Judas Ghost on Steam which can take an entire day, possibly even two. I'm also attempting to get A Moment of Bliss on Steam, but I'm not holding my breath. They will very likely ban that game into oblivion as well. I'll keep you all updated though.
We'll circle back and do an evaluation of the company early next year. For now, we continue on our planned trajectory of getting Over the Moon complete, making progress on The Judas Ghost, and starting Quean Bee at the beginning of 2025.
All your support keeps these projects going. I sincerely appreciate it. Stay hydrated.

--- --- --- --- ---

Harem Highlander was supposed to be a parody of the average harem adult visual novel. I made the renders for the first chapter of the project, and it was written by Eris who is no longer in the AVN business. The project has been abandoned. The picture featured above is Jizzabelle, who was actually the inspiration for Judy from The Judas Ghost. Looking back on that project, I miss simpler times.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why can't I see the main page with download links and banner? Or is there not one?

Aug 18, 2022
Anyone mind giving a quick summary of what happened that ruined the rep, assuming it's not violating any rules?

I REALLY enjoyed this trilogy and I'm curious.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Why can't I see the main page with download links and banner? Or is there not one?
did you put SonsOfLiberty on the ignore-list? if so, then that is the reason you don't see the OP, since he is the uploader (threadowner) :)

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes