Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
I just really need a concise guide to follow through for this one. I know you can enable hints in the game but I want soft spoilers like what sort of ending can I work towards otherwise if there's nothing like that at least I'd want to know where the recollection room is if there is any.
Recollection room is literally just outside your room in the inn. It looks like you're going to the basement but it's just the recollection room.

Reactions: kevinmonton16

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Examine the red crystal to enter 2nd playthrough
Slot 1: Game clear (Virgin)
Slot 2: Recollection room (Talk to Lily to open all scene)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well...

This was a fairly "so-so" game. Not good. Not bad. Just... so-so. It took me 4 hours to play through the story, mainly because I didn't intentionally seek out any H-events. The battle-fuck might have been nice... if it wasn't very repetitive, very short, and very easy to avoid by sheer dint of the fact that it takes very little grinding to end up one-shotting just about everything except bosses by using the 10 MP cost spells... Hell, I was nearly one-shotting things with those spells in the friggin' last section of the game, and by that point, I was already avoiding more monsters than fighting them. Final boss died in... 5 turns? I think? About that much...

I'm honestly not sure how the game's lewd progression is supposed to go. I assume it's related to the idea of our pink haired protagonist getting molested and/or raped in combat, becoming lewder and seeking more lewdness on her own... but that just doesn't flow.

At least not on normal difficulty... but tbh, all higher difficulty does is force you to grind some more, use higher ranked spells more often and maybe actually need consumables... but it won't really make it harder to avoid the lewds tbh.

Story isn't that interesting, and there's just enough world building to try and hint at a wider world out there, but not enough to really make you feel anything about anything. It just wasn't particularly impressive even by generic hentai game standards.

H-scenes, from what I later checked out around the gallery, are in the "just ok" range. Not bad. Not great. Also, apparently, the game doesn't have the in-combat H-stuff in the gallery, which means that you need to find the monsters in question again if you want that... Not that there's much of a reason for it, since the in-combat H is pretty bad in a number of ways.

All in all, not the worst way to waste some hours, I guess, but there's a lot better stuff out there to spend money on, either due to better execution or better niches or whatever.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes