estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 5.06 + p + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 1093 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
THE DEV HAS SAID THAT NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!
This again. It simply isn't true.

For the record, for any newcomers to the thread or anyone still clinging to hope, the developer has not said that nothing sexual will ever happen between Myriam and Katherine.

To be clear, what the developer has said is that if anything sexual were to happen between Myriam and Katherine, it would be in the context of a threesome with some other person. He has also not guaranteed that any such threesome will ever happen, nor has he said that it is likely to happen. But he has left that possibility open. And the last time that he spoke definitively on this topic, he stated that he reserves the right to change his mind in the future.

So it probably won't happen, but it could, and you're not in the wrong or stupid for hoping.

The one thing which Zorlun has repeatedly stressed is that Katherine will never have a corruption path. But, even for this, Zorlun has said that he might consider including some degree of corruption for Katherine in one of the bad endings.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This again. It simply isn't true.

For the record, for any newcomers to the thread or anyone still clinging to hope, the developer has not said that nothing sexual will ever happen between Myriam and Katherine.

To be clear, what the developer has said is that if anything sexual were to happen between Myriam and Katherine, it would be in the context of a threesome with some other person. He has also not guaranteed that any such threesome will ever happen, nor has he said that it is likely to happen. But he has left that possibility open. And the last time that he spoke definitively on this topic, he stated that he reserves the right to change his mind in the future.

So it probably won't happen, but it could, and you're not in the wrong or stupid for hoping.

The one thing which Zorlun has repeatedly stressed is that Katherine will never have a corruption path. But, even for this, Zorlun has said that he might consider including some degree of corruption for Katherine in one of the bad endings.
Yes...he has said that.

Jesus...like talking to my damn cat at times.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Time will tell? I sometimes question the longevity of our species.....

Roger.. Now I havent seen that sentence from him, guessing that why I kept living in the hopes hehe..

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch5.06a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough mod and Bibifoc's gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch5.06

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Then you're playing a different VN because there really isn't, never has been and never will be.
Time will tell? I sometimes question the longevity of our species.....

I mentioned this in the past. No matter How many times it's been said by Zorlun and repeated by those like us, there's Always somebody that's going to Make Katherine do something that the dev has reiterated Won't happen. SIGH! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I don't see it actually. And I double checked that I have signature set to appear. I cannot see what you screen spot when looking at zorlun's posts.
That's strange... :unsure:

But I guess you can just go over my Discord, the post is fairly simple to find, it's in the 'downloads' section of the server.

Hex Enchanter

Sep 13, 2018
That's strange... :unsure:

But I guess you can just go over my Discord, the post is fairly simple to find, it's in the 'downloads' section of the server.
I'm sorry I can't find what you mentioned. I don't see any link to discord on the download section of this thread.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Nah, you're seeing more than what's there. You're confusing Kat's admiration for something else because Nowhere have I seen where either woman (and Kat IS a young woman) shows any kind of sexual tension toward one another. I see a mother who fiercely loves her daughter but is smart enough to let her child find her way, while you see a daughter who, despite seeing her mom make bad choices and some indescretion, still considers her mother as a role model. They Are close, just not sexually, despite what others might want to make of it.
Agree, if not in every detail, in the main lines.
I don't think personally I would push it to "role model" level, but it seems sure and certain that Katherrine has the kind of love that means she does not need to think that her Mom is perfect, and an example to repeat in everything, she may even realise the defects and mistakes of Myriam, and maybe some time we will even see (or not see, but can happen) her criticising her Mom, but she will continue to love her nonetheless.
Which in my opionion is the best kind of love a parent can hope to get, because when children grow up they may discover their parents are not superheroes, but will still love them.

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Sorry if I'm overlooking the obvious, but is there an updated PDF walk-through for 5.06? The OP takes me to the old one that I've already got.

I'm open to alternatives, but the ultimate goal is to have the full I-patch, a walk-through (PDF or integrated), and if possible, a gallery. Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes