• Transgender

Votes: 377 28.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 4.8%

• Total voters

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Opened the game. Got to the third screen and there's already a bug at the school. And it prevents me from going to class. I'll check back when it's bug tested I guess.
Can you send a print of the error that occurred? Or send your save, I tested it here and couldn't replicate it.

astK started a new game, saw a notification for a new quest, clicked on Quests, clicker return and got this: View attachment 3965475

Wont let me return (did notice the escape button)
I've already identified and fixed it, the game has an escape button in the right menu "Go to your room". I'll wait at least a few hours to see if anyone finds more bugs to release a fix. The online version is already fixed.

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Can you send a print of the error that occurred? Or send your save, I tested it here and couldn't replicate it.

I've already identified and fixed it, the game has an escape button in the right menu "Go to your room". I'll wait at least a few hours to see if anyone finds more bugs to release a fix. The online version is already fixed.
Hello dev,great game,but many scenes are not view in Opera and Chrome and i dont know how is play without browser,no .exe file. Here is screenshot
Безымянный.png
Безымянный123.png

Reactions: astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hello dev,great game,but many scenes are not view in Opera and Chrome and i dont know how is play without browser,no .exe file. Here is screenshot
View attachment 3966514
View attachment 3966520
Can you try the online version and tell me if it still happens? In the saves button there is an option to export your saved game, you can import it in the online version.

Anyone know the source for these videos "RoadToSuccess 0.6\images\gym\sex"?
Really don't remember, I will try to find.

Reactions: kraken1993

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Can you try the online version and tell me if it still happens? In the saves button there is an option to export your saved game, you can import it in the online version.

Really don't remember, I will try to find.
Online verison is working from this site,but selfie and gym trainer 1 photo is no view,and no sound in video but in folder on comp it good(i play in opera,win 10 pro). Thanks for the advice

Last edited:

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Online verison is working from this site,but selfie and gym trainer 1 photo is no view,and no sound in video but in folder on comp it good(i play in opera,win 10 pro). Thanks for the advice
Can you send me a print of your full screen (no need to show the browser, just the game) showing the errors?

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
1724612468221.png I can only scroll once and that is the result.

I think I added the save. please let me know if I did it correctly

Sternguard074

Apr 6, 2023
I have been enjoying the game so far, but in this latest version have been getting a error.
Only happens with some of the videos that play, not all.
I am using firefox.
Happens during peeping on Step Brother, StepFather Sleep, Stepfather Grope when studying, Library Study scene, Restaurant promotion, Restaurant Vip Cuckold Scene, cheerleader evnt I have found so far.
Road to succes Error.PNG

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I have been enjoying the game so far, but in this latest version have been getting a error.
Only happens with some of the videos that play, not all.
I am using firefox.
Happens during peeping on Step Brother, StepFather Sleep, Stepfather Grope when studying, Library Study scene, Restaurant promotion, Restaurant Vip Cuckold Scene, cheerleader evnt I have found so far.
View attachment 3970354
look at the post right above yours

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoadToSuccess-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes