Unity STRIP Battle Action Cards [v0.14] [Arcane Pengi]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
Seems like the Patreon, discord and Twitter linked in the OP are all gone. From the Itch the OI page they seem to have moved to

The OP should be updated.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

6BruhBoy9

Dec 19, 2022
Let's try this again.
PC v0.14 -
Mobile v0.14 -

If this doesn't work I'm gonna need more help with uploading these correctly.
not working anymore, can you pls reupload it? thxx

ArcanePengi

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2022
Dev here! Sorry for being quiet about this game for so long. I've been working on a side project that's been taking a lot of my time, but I'm going to start back up on this game and hopefully have the new update ready this month!

I'm planning to add some features like removing cards from the character's boobs when you win, a fully animated dialogue system, and a new outfit for Syd "Bunnygirl". Keep sending your good vibes and I'll make sure it's done on time!

Unity_KBvDXWdi8S.png
sai2_dekDcMN2Iz.png
1717420712343.png

Gabrieldrepro

Sep 17, 2022
Dev here! Sorry for being quiet about this game for so long. I've been working on a side project that's been taking a lot of my time, but I'm going to start back up on this game and hopefully have the new update ready this month!

I'm planning to add some features like removing cards from the character's boobs when you win, a fully animated dialogue system, and a new outfit for Syd "Bunnygirl". Keep sending your good vibes and I'll make sure it's done on time!

View attachment 3700577
View attachment 3700582
View attachment 3700584
don't worry take your time

in the future we can probably mod the game xd

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I heard that the same devloper is making a new game called Bottomless Mines ,would anyone get that

Note- I deleted the kemono link because the developer is in f95zone so no kemono links here

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I mean I'd be down to download it. I don't have patreon money for anyone though, much less for a "good artist, mid game" dev like this one.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I mean I'd be down to download it. I don't have patreon money for anyone though, much less for a "good artist, mid game" dev like this one.
I think it's better the developer will release Bottomless Mines when they are ready to release it on public

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
I like games like this with cloth destruction also like the ones like the train molest one but have not seen any good ones recently

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes