4.60 star(s) 153 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
are there any cheats or anything? I suffered some data loss and I was already like at the end last summer

being able to go faster would be amazing

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
I need help, it won't let me move from one place to another and it won't even let me go outside. Can you help me please?
Do you mean that you cant use the arrows on the top of the screen? You're the first person that I see commenting about a problem like this one. Usually, when an error appear, it appears on you screen "Problem: x" do you have a video or screenshot?

does someone have full save file for modded version
Are you asking one save of the coward mod? The coward mod doesn't need any progress playing. The mod itself comes with 6 saves, you only need to talk with the characters and select coward while talking.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Do you mean that you cant use the arrows on the top of the screen? You're the first person that I see commenting about a problem like this one. Usually, when an error appear, it appears on you screen "Problem: x" do you have a video or screenshot?
He's not. It's a common problem for people playing on Android with Joiplay.

Reactions: Maurice123

DJPwnage

Jan 28, 2020
So since the first H-Scene i have not figured out how to see them Finish(cum), like i only seem to be able to end the scene or use an item. Im majorly confused, are the "cumshots/end" or whatever only when its an event? Not during the actual H-Scenes you can repeat or control?
Cause i feel like the first one is a tease than, showing you "finishing" at that time but never letting you "finish" just end the scene afterwards.
im 99% sure im doing something wrong, went through weeks and maxed out the girls stuff without finishing the game and tried the saved cheat which was fun to play tbh xD, but even there with 1k Stam/Lust i can't figure out how to have the MC/Girl bust, or is it really like ...??? No Finishing, they just Fade off?
Cause getting 100% Sat just has the person talk give reward and fades away, T_T that start was good with Rio and it feels like a let down if the controllable events do not show you "finish"
I assume Coax is just better in that aspect than? N asking for sex is just for increasing stats?

DarkSyctheX13

Apr 14, 2019
So since the first H-Scene i have not figured out how to see them Finish(cum), like i only seem to be able to end the scene or use an item. Im majorly confused, are the "cumshots/end" or whatever only when its an event? Not during the actual H-Scenes you can repeat or control?
Cause i feel like the first one is a tease than, showing you "finishing" at that time but never letting you "finish" just end the scene afterwards.
im 99% sure im doing something wrong, went through weeks and maxed out the girls stuff without finishing the game and tried the saved cheat which was fun to play tbh xD, but even there with 1k Stam/Lust i can't figure out how to have the MC/Girl bust, or is it really like ...??? No Finishing, they just Fade off?
Cause getting 100% Sat just has the person talk give reward and fades away, T_T that start was good with Rio and it feels like a let down if the controllable events do not show you "finish"
I assume Coax is just better in that aspect than? N asking for sex is just for increasing stats?
Think its middle-click on PC to finish

Reactions: DJPwnage

Darth platypuss

Sep 12, 2021
I keep getting this error at day 30, I'm using the unofficial joiplay version View attachment 3900061
If you want to have the benefits of this version of the game then play it on the Maldives app in the play store. This only appears in joiplay, but the user who made this version of the game hasn't posted in months, so it's unlikely they would fix this issue for a while.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Isn't this a shotacon game? why is shotacon allowed but lolicon isn't?
First, it's ok to ask "why isn't this game allowed?" but don't go around asking "why IS this game allowed?", why would you want them to remove more games?

Second, it's because the focus is on the girls. Also, it'd be pretty absurd for a pirate site to disallow a game you can buy in mainstream storefronts like Steam or GOG.

Reactions: DJPwnage
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes