Shrimpoi69

Aug 5, 2024
Meh tf dev Main character got real shit dialogs against that bigtitta bitch :-\ she just yap yap yap and MC is really like pup oh ummm hmmm idk srry
I mean seriously nigget getting insulted by ugly fk fatso

Aug 10, 2024
Screenshot 2024-09-10 175048.png
Screenshot 2024-09-10 175338.png Screenshot 2024-09-10 175220.png
It's getting hanged in all of these 3 scenes, tried using multiple ways, issue still persists. Is using mod creating such issue for me?

Also when I'm trying to manage my saves for season 2, it's showing error.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Had a 3some with Silvia and Nia at the party, but what’s weird is that was the first time I hooked up with Nia in the game, mostly kept her as a friend, I think they kissed before but that was it.
Was there anyway to have 3 some with Silvia and Iona or Lumi or another girl?
Also when is someone going to kick brigtitas ass, I hate that cunt, wish we could bust her and that professor for the doping

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Had a 3some with Silvia and Nia at the party, but what’s weird is that was the first time I hooked up with Nia in the game, mostly kept her as a friend, I think they kissed before but that was it.
Was there anyway to have 3 some with Silvia and Iona or Lumi or another girl?
Also when is someone going to kick brigtitas ass, I hate that cunt, wish we could bust her and that professor for the doping
You have a threesome with the main girls of the path you are on.
Silvia for the Winners
Nia for the Cult
Zemfira for the Syndicate

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
You have a threesome with the main girls of the path you are on.
Silvia for the Winners
Nia for the Cult
Zemfira for the Syndicate
Then it should have been Lumi from the cult since I banged her at the camp and spanked her also fucked Ivy too but she wasn’t at the party

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes