Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, I've been playing this from the beginning, was one of my favorite games, everything was optional, was chasing only one chick. Today wanted to continue and got hard punch in the guts... I'm at part where they took the drug, MC passed out, they came back and puff out of nowhere - unavoidable sex scene with Sylvia! Why do that and ruin perfect game?
Is there really no way to avoid that or I messed something with previous choices?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Ok, I've been playing this from the beginning, was one of my favorite games, everything was optional, was chasing only one chick. Today wanted to continue and got hard punch in the guts... I'm at part where they took the drug, MC passed out, they came back and puff out of nowhere - unavoidable sex scene with Sylvia! Why do that and ruin perfect game?
Is there really no way to avoid that or I messed something with previous choices?
Sex scenes with the main girl for each path are unavoidable IIRC.

• Sad
Reactions: Prokopije

Corbin <3

Dec 14, 2023
Does anyone know what season we're at currently? Is this all just season 1 or is it season 2? What will the steam release have compared to the download here?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well, that sucks big time. It's always sad when favorite games ends up in trash bin. :cry:
Thanks for answer.
We should have seen it coming. They did the same in Fetish Locator. Choices, choices, choices, then bam, you are now in a relationship with someone you turned down (and even got a warning if you turned her down you could not get back on her path). :(

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
that's up to devs, we just have to wait and see.
On the serious note, I've heard before that the ending with the "mommy" is the canon. But where is this featured? I somehow missed it. In this game or in FL? I also don't remember Iona in FL. In which part do we meet her? I can go through my old saves but there are lots of them )

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
On the serious note, I've heard before that the ending with the "mommy" is the canon. But where is this featured? I somehow missed it. In this game or in FL? I also don't remember Iona in FL. In which part do we meet her? I can go through my old saves but there are lots of them )
Iona is Hana's sister. You bump into her a few times. From memory there is only 1 scene with her and if you do the restaurant sex scene with Hana you don't get it (or maybe you can spend points to get it anyway, can't remember exactly). It's pretty tame, just a HJ and some kissing, she says she's not doing it for the app, but then it doesn't go anywhere after that.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Damn, I already don't remember who Hana is :LOL: Too many pron games. Need to replay FL at some point.

Anyway, I liked the finale of TU, though I'd prefer not to choose two MGs out of three for an orgy.

Now, can we say that it is a harem that we have here, since the girls know about each other and accepted it? I don't mean only the MGs. During the party the MC openly makes out with some MGs and SGs and even publicly fucks some of them and the rest doesn't seem to care much.

Reactions: Wildquill

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We should have seen it coming. They did the same in Fetish Locator. Choices, choices, choices, then bam, you are now in a relationship with someone you turned down (and even got a warning if you turned her down you could not get back on her path). :(
I did not played that other game, but thanks for telling, so won't even bother to try future games made by this dev, since he clearly have a pattern. Devs like this one are reason I don't support anyone on patreon anymore. Old me would spend money on this and now I'd be enraged and mad instead of just disappointed. I payed that "school" once, never again.

Reactions: AwsHen

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I did not played that other game, but thanks for telling, so won't even bother to try future games made by this dev, since he clearly have a pattern. Devs like this one are reason I don't support anyone on patreon anymore. Old me would spend money on this and now I'd be enraged and mad instead of just disappointed. I payed that "school" once, never again.
No problem. I did like their other game, I was just pissed that they said turn this girl down and you can't get back on her path. I did, cause I didn't like her very much, and then next chapter, I have a choice to dominate or love her. And even the dominate path slowly turns into love path without any choice either. It just annoyed me, but overall I did enjoy it. :) And now it appears, they are doing the same thing again. :( If there is forced romance/sex, then tell us upfront, don't slip it in down the track, it's deceitful.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's in FL near end when group is at police station and cop there tells about similar happening years ago and after that he and his co-cop got married.

Reactions: Beduin123

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No problem. I did like their other game, I was just pissed that they said turn this girl down and you can't get back on her path. I did, cause I didn't like her very much, and then next chapter, I have a choice to dominate or love her. And even the dominate path slowly turns into love path without any choice either. It just annoyed me, but overall I did enjoy it. :) And now it appears, they are doing the same thing again. :( If there is forced romance/sex, then tell us upfront, don't slip it in down the track, it's deceitful.
Exactly. Especially for people who are supporting, because some of them might not supported if they knew from the beginning how things will go.
Me personally, I like to immerse with MC, and there is no "better way" of ruining that than to force MC into relationship/sex with some character, me as player, would never go for. After that, it's just not story I'm interested in anymore. As it was that Sylvia chick in this case. Oh well, it is what it is. Time to move on other games...

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Exactly. Especially for people who are supporting, because some of them might not supported if they knew from the beginning how things will go.
Me personally, I like to immerse with MC, and there is no "better way" of ruining that than to force MC into relationship/sex with some character, me as player, would never go for. After that, it's just not story I'm interested in anymore. As it was that Sylvia chick in this case. Oh well, it is what it is. Time to move on other games...
I completely understand, I'm an immersive player too. Those who don't immerse can't understand the frustration and tell me not to immerse, but it's not that simple, I just do it without thinking. Good Luck. I'm going to keep going because I would have chosen Sylvia & Zemfira anyway. :)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Taboo University [v0.5.21] [ViNovellaGames] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.7Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Will you be making a new one for the update ?

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes