VN Unity Tears of the NTR [v1.0] [Naughty Arcade Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Or the fact that there are two different threads for the same game from the same dev
I don't want to be rude but you seem to forgot to read the description of these games, like a lot of people do sometimes.
According to the description tears of the slut is a sequel to tears of the NTR. So it's not the same game as you can deduce.

On a personal note, i like to see that they are multiple ends (on both games), maybe i can avoid the NTR content because of that, probably not. Let's try and see : )
Edit: You can avoid NTR but since the second game (tears of the slut ) is the following of the canon ending where NTR happen, it's impossible to do so in this one.
Also if you skip the NTR part in the first one, obviously, you skip most content (not only most H content but they aren't much chapter). The second game have much more content that the first one to be sure ( also zelda still have sex with the guard in the second game without asking permission, no matter what you choose )

Last edited:

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Decent, but I REALLY wish we would properly tag netorare and netorase. -.-

Personally Netorase is a lot less interesting, and it's frustrating to get into a game only to find out it's that and not netorare.

It's kinda the same with the damn 'cheating' tag. As it could be anything at that point. Netorare, Netorase, Netori, or even just a harem game where there's a wife or so in the mix.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote