brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
During The Revelation, the MC asks that those that can't vote Yes "at least consider voting blank", a better term would be to "abstain", eg: "at least consider abstaining."

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
During The Revelation, the MC asks that those that can't vote Yes "at least consider voting blank", a better term would be to "abstain", eg: "at least consider abstaining."
Abstain means to not vote at all, which is not the case here. They vote Yes, No, or leave the paper blank, ie vote blank. All votes are then counted.

7user7

Feb 5, 2023
Am I missing something?
I can't progress Sister Catarina's quest past the first conversation.

I've read somewhere here that it should trigger an event at the stable but I have nothing there, only Novice Emma

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I must be doing something wrong.
There isn't a before class option for me, if I go there right after waking up it still considers that the classes have already started.

View attachment 3858169
Forget the stables for now and check your journal. There is a pinned quest you have to take care of. It seems you have not spent much time with the investigation related quests, and as a consequence, a lot of investigation related events are now backed up, waiting to trigger. You have to progress a lot on your investigation before unlocking other things, like Sister Catarina. It may require you to sleep for a few days at times.

Reactions: 7user7

Ddose26

Jul 24, 2024
I can't get lust above 70 before sleeping and it's stuck in a loop the highest I can get it is 30 when I wake up. I can't complete Catarina, olenka, can't marry Vivian either

Dec 15, 2022
went past 100 days, still on the same message:
Blowing dust on Sister Catarina: You will be notified when you have come to a final decision.
This is the only quest I can currently do, what do I do?

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021
I don't understand how to progress the sister Catarina quest.

"You again tried to get Sister Catarina to confess about the "struggle" that was talked about in the letter to her, without revealing you had read the letter. But with no success. If only you could find a way to make her change her mind."

How do I change her mind?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't understand how to progress the sister Catarina quest.

"You again tried to get Sister Catarina to confess about the "struggle" that was talked about in the letter to her, without revealing you had read the letter. But with no success. If only you could find a way to make her change her mind."

How do I change her mind?
You waited long to do monk related quests and now the current monk quest is holding things up. Advance a few days and things will automatically happen.

Reactions: Akinems

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Abstain means to not vote at all, which is not the case here. They vote Yes, No, or leave the paper blank, ie vote blank. All votes are then counted.
Is it possible to progress with Jana despite refusing using a contraceptive?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes