FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
this game is basically abandoned my friend
Just checked his patreon and he has been posting weekly updates regularly, including two days ago. Unfortunately I can't read them as they are backer only, but how is it abandoned if he has been posting weekly progress?

Either way, I really hope this isn't the case, as I find this game pretty good and honestly gripping, with a nice story, good art, and actually interesting characters.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
Some folks just are disappointed... They would prefer if WK was posting weekly updates for both games from his huge 100$ patreon income.
I hope he doesn't give up the project like Bitter strawmann. Locked away was one of my favourite games. So it saddened me when he quit making it due to lack of patrons. I wish someone would remake that game.

Reactions: Orlox and FFTW

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I hope he doesn't give up the project like Bitter strawmann. Locked away was one of my favourite games. So it saddened me when he quit making it due to lack of patrons. I wish someone would remake that game.
I liked WK games. But nagging "update when" and "why so slow" just doesn't feel right or productive, so I never do. Especially considering the time needed on renders and such, and his need for another work. Better painfully slow, than abandoned.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
I liked WK games. But nagging "update when" and "why so slow" just doesn't feel right or productive, so I never do. Especially considering the time needed on renders and such, and his need for another work. Better painfully slow, than abandoned.
I don't mind him taking time. I just don't want him to abandon the project. It just hurts when you get invested in a story, just for it to be left unfinished.

Aug 24, 2024
Glad to see that there will be an update soon. But as it is almost 9 months since the last update I will start the game from scratch when the new update appears. Normally you start fresh with removing the save games in the game folder AND in the Renpy folder on the C-drive. But there is no 'Time Implosion" map in the Renpy folder so all my save games are still there. Even when I delete the whole game and install it again all my save games are still there. Does anyone know how to get rid of the old save games?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Glad to see that there will be an update soon. But as it is almost 9 months since the last update I will start the game from scratch when the new update appears. Normally you start fresh with removing the save games in the game folder AND in the Renpy folder on the C-drive. But there is no 'Time Implosion" map in the Renpy folder so all my save games are still there. Even when I delete the whole game and install it again all my save games are still there. Does anyone know how to get rid of the old save games?
The save folder is: C:/Users/[yourname]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/loop-1629830356

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
No. Patreon is showing an update soon.
Are you sure? What I got from those snippets was that the other game was being worked on right now.

Although I can't rule it out, I can't quite see how fighting wolves works into "Time Implosion".

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Are you sure? What I got from those snippets was that the other game was being worked on right now.

Although I can't rule it out, I can't quite see how fighting wolves works into "Time Implosion".
Damn, I thought he alternated releases. Where did you read the fighting wolves thing?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
That would be a pity, because the story is interesting. I am not a Patreon but this is his latest message (from September 8th 2014) on Patreon:

View attachment 4033439

Are you really sure it is abandoned?
He is making at least 2 games at once. I vaguely remember something about how he is focusing on his other game because its more popular and what his discord wants. Im thinking abandoned simply because of the site rules about a game having no updates in a year (or whatever the rule is now) Ill just personally call it abandoned until I see the update if it ever comes out.

I really do like this game, and the dev being active at all is nice, but the least the retard can do is give us a heads up.

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox
Aug 24, 2024
I am afraid you (JB08) are right that it is abandoned. A shame, because the story is very intriguing. It keeps me cliff hanging (and I am getting cramp in my arms).....

I have a gut feeling that the Dev (Wizard's Kiss) don't want to admit the abandonment fearing the harsh comments that will follow on this forum.....

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes