Apr 29, 2021
Uh, reminds me.
Chapter 33 just released. Available on our Page
View attachment 4010493
View attachment 4010490 View attachment 4010491 View attachment 4010492 View attachment 4010494 View attachment 4010495 View attachment 4010496 View attachment 4010497 View attachment 4010498 View attachment 4010499

All the different story arcs are really starting to come together.
Which will (of course) lead up to the big climactic battle at the end.
Yep played it just a while ago. Fantastic chapter this and think the moment where MC proves his mettle along with how well he has trained is coming close; probably the successive chapters after this might have intense combat as the team in the bunker prepares to come out with all guns blazing. Besides that as usual Pixieblink quality work with the release, enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yep played it just a while ago. Fantastic chapter this and think the moment where MC proves his mettle along with how well he has trained is coming close; probably the successive chapters after this might have intense combat as the team in the bunker prepares to come out with all guns blazing. Besides that as usual Pixieblink quality work with the release, enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)
Thanks for the great comment, glad you're enjoying the game.

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
This looks like a good game have to try it does the game needs a walkthrough? Since there is a possibility of a new version soon maybe wait until it cames ?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This looks like a good game have to try it does the game needs a walkthrough? Since there is a possibility of a new version soon maybe wait until it cames ?
No need for a WT as it's pretty kinetic. And that in this case is a good thing as the story is great.

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
I have to try it out maybe when the new version comes out sometimes is hard to find a good game with a nice story in my opinion and some have so much promise and just gets abandoned.....

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have to try it out maybe when the new version comes out sometimes is hard to find a good game with a nice story in my opinion and some have so much promise and just gets abandoned.....
This is pretty close to wrapping up so no real danger of this getting abandoned.

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
I just hope the game has a good ending fulling making everyone happy like having a harem pregnant girls living happy...... Okay in my eyes i always go to that ending in my games...... At least if it's possible i guess.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I just hope the game has a good ending fulling making everyone happy like having a harem pregnant girls living happy...... Okay in my eyes i always go to that ending in my games...... At least if it's possible i guess.
Not in this one.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
One update / month. I'm on chapter 33. That's 33 months of working on this game + a couple of months to create the demo/intro. And things are finally building to a climax.

The only way this game isn't getting finished is if Sister Bernadette sends the Tenebris after me and I have to go into hiding.

:oops:

What? I could happen!

Despite the fact that I've pissed off all the fap crowd, there's pretty decent support and a nice bunch that are really enjoying the story. So no, the game will not get abandoned. And yes, I will finish it. Come hell or high water.

Jan 26, 2024
Despite the fact that I've pissed off all the fap crowd, there's pretty decent support and a nice bunch that are really enjoying the story. So no, the game will not get abandoned. And yes, I will finish it. Come hell or high water.
It was a great idea to create the other game for the fap crowd.

For me, this game is amazing, and I really don't care if have a lot of sex or not, the story is great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right choices are obvious and if you chose other you can always rollback and choose other choice. there was wt-mod but abandoned now.

Reactions: OmegaBlazerX

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah i normally have early save in case a new version break my save and 2 to 3 more saves in case I want to choose a different option at some point.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes