"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
You got personal using words like "gullible" so expect a response when you insult people and are incorrect.
ALARM! ALARM! HE USED CURSED WORD "GULIBLE" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Im not even reading further your delusional accusations and made up reasons. Liked the game? Thats great! Have fun and live happily)))

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Save File Please...
why?

But there is rule about avn's - its to have adult content:WeSmart:Dev published this game here on F95 and not on some non-adult VN resource, there is no tag "no sexual content" and dev himself explained that there will be adult content with time, but mc still a virgin and as dev wrote - game soon will be finished, lol)
except this has sex (1 scene early) and also healer gave mc a handjob and full body massage nude and many girls have appeared nude.

conclusion: YOU LOST!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It's VERY simple. You like it? Play it. Not sure? Try it out. Don't like it? Don't play it.
I don't like fish. But I don't go to the grocery store and make a spectacle of myself by bitching up a storm in the seafood aisle.

"Download" you seriously lashing out because you didn't get to rub one out over Tilly? Or Sister Bernadette?!?

Does your mother know you play these games?

I know, I know, I'm throwing oil on the fire.
I should probably just ignore the next 30 messages or so. :rolleyes:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
It's VERY simple. You like it? Play it. Not sure? Try it out. Don't like it? Don't play it.
I don't like fish. But I don't go to the grocery store and make a spectacle of myself by bitching up a storm in the seafood aisle.

"Download" you seriously lashing out because you didn't get to rub one out over Tilly? Or Sister Bernadette?!?

Does your mother know you play these games?

I know, I know, I'm throwing oil on the fire.
I should probably just ignore the next 30 messages or so. :rolleyes:
1727048944388.png

Heh classic true Pixie, without his fake mask of being nice and reasonable dev for gulible users) If you try to criticize or point out some bad/strange/unnatural things in the game, then that exactly the attitude you will get, he was like this in the past and he didn't change now. Looks like its two things that never change - war and Pixie's shitty attitude to any form of critique :KEK:

Wanking to your games? Ewww, dude what the fuck?) I still cant forget creepy face one of the nune with uncanny valley traits and redneck teeth and lets not even talk about mutant with braces from your other game)

You need to spend less time rereading thread of your game and go touch some grass from time to time)

Oh and dont forget to pay your rent in time, pal)))

Well, was glad to hear from you, see ya in next few months or smth.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes