HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
This game is old as published in 2019 but very few views, reviews and download numbers
What are causes?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me where this update starts? I have saves from chapter 4 but we agree that it's an update for Isabella, right? I'm a little lost and I don't remember where the last update stopped.. thanks in advance

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So all possible NTR routes are fully avoidable - correct
Does Isabella know Phillip is alive? Does Phillp know Isabella is alive?
is there a walkthrough to assure the paths are followed
NTR routes are avoidable for now.
Yes, but Isabella thought he was cheating on her or being forced to fuck other women (depending on choices)
No walkthrough is needed so far since NTR choices are pretty obvious. The only hard parts are grind and navigation.
Can anyone tell me where this update starts? I have saves from chapter 4 but we agree that it's an update for Isabella, right? I'm a little lost and I don't remember where the last update stopped.. thanks in advance
Isabella masturbates, then somehow ends up in her younger form.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
NTR routes are avoidable for now.
Yes, but Isabella thought he was cheating on her or being forced to fuck other women (depending on choices)
No walkthrough is needed so far since NTR choices are pretty obvious. The only hard parts are grind and navigation.

Isabella masturbates, then somehow ends up in her younger form.
The beginning of this update is when Isabella masturbates? okay thanks a lot bro i appreciate !! Now i need to see if i have a save around that scene lol

Boneless987

Jun 2, 2024
i tried several saves from different routes but in sylvia quest, option to drink the tea is always disabled. Can anyone share a save pls?

IntoTheWoods

Oct 23, 2020
I see a rape tag yet no discussion in the search section. Wrongly tagged?
Isabella almost gets raped in her alternate form, can rather non-consensually give a bj, and also can be drugged later on by Sylvia. There was also that pimp way earlier on that tried to rape her.

Reactions: 9alwa
Jan 20, 2022
i tried several saves from different routes but in sylvia quest, option to drink the tea is always disabled. Can anyone share a save pls?
Sylvia scene has 2 very different outcomes depending on choices (depending on choices made during Cassius scene, one of 3 dialogue options in Sylvia scene will be blocked)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FragileInnocence-CH4v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hoyomojo

Feb 11, 2018
The only reason I stopped playing this game was its intolerable map layout. Is it still a labyrinth of fuckery, or is it in a logical layout at this stage?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes