naurd

Dec 30, 2020
What is the status of the female MC corruption? I tried this game out a about a year ago and enjoyed the writing and presentation but got frustrated with the tedious exploration.

If there is still no fucking on the other side of all those doors I'm gonna give it another update or two.

Reactions: edcl58

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I'm stuck with the Marbella witch and don't know what to do here. Can someone tell me what I have to do now?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's a shame about this game. It started well, with a lot of praise from people about the characters and such. but unfortunately, like almost all games that include ntr routes, almost all non-ntr players leave the thread and only the ntr people are left asking, logically, for more ntr things, which in turn drives away even more vanilla players. Result, less than 70 patrons.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played this game yet. What's the ratio of fem mc compared to male mc content. Couldn't really care less about the female protag content. Was just wondering. Might try it out, might not especially because of the multiple endings tag. Don't really want to be forced to play multiple playthroughs just to see most if not all the content.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What is the status of the female MC corruption? I tried this game out a about a year ago and enjoyed the writing and presentation but got frustrated with the tedious exploration.

If there is still no fucking on the other side of all those doors I'm gonna give it another update or two.
The furthest both have gone are blowjobs so far iirc.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Haven't played this game yet. What's the ratio of fem mc compared to male mc content. Couldn't really care less about the female protag content. Was just wondering. Might try it out, might not especially because of the multiple endings tag. Don't really want to be forced to play multiple playthroughs just to see most if not all the content.
Roughly 50/50. It's a pretty balanced game imo.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It's a shame about this game. It started well, with a lot of praise from people about the characters and such. but unfortunately, like almost all games that include ntr routes, almost all non-ntr players leave the thread and only the ntr people are left asking, logically, for more ntr things, which in turn drives away even more vanilla players. Result, less than 70 patrons.
That is not what's driving people away from this game. Totally banal and illogical additions to the game such as trying to figure out the pathway through a pile of rocks, or clicking a thousand times trying to weed garden plots and plant seeds, or pathfinding through different maps without any labels or directions...those things which add absolutely nothing towards advancing the story are what's driving people away. Although those misguided additions add time spent with a game resulting in some devs deluding themselves into thinking the more time a players spends on my game the better. Maybe in farming simulator, but not in this genre where the story is king, not planting seeds.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That is not what's driving people away from this game. Totally banal and illogical additions to the game such as trying to figure out the pathway through a pile of rocks, or clicking a thousand times trying to weed garden plots and plant seeds, or pathfinding through different maps without any labels or directions...those things which add absolutely nothing towards advancing the story are what's driving people away. Although those misguided additions add time spent with a game resulting in some devs deluding themselves into thinking the more time a players spends on my game the better. Maybe in farming simulator, but not in this genre where the story is king, not planting seeds.
This game should've been made with Ren'py. Dev said they only know how to use RPGM, yet the gameplay design is absolutely painful to experience. I've never seen such a chaotic map and navigation layout than the Castle.

Don't even get me started on the farming "minigame".

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
What a joy to have this superb game update.
This is the best update I have played in a long time.

I understand that Dark Love wants to make a double adventure with 2 heroes, but I must admit that I much prefer Isabella's part. It's quite simple, she is among my top 5 heroines of the games on this site.
This is all the complexity of corruption games where the heroine must maintain righteousness despite the corruption of the suitors. And what better for this type of character than a princess. I can also understand that people get tired of the slowness of the story (especially with the years of development), but I find the evolution of the character excellent. Corruption must be applied slowly and with a multitude of characters. I also approve of the choice of transformation. We are not far from a Cursed Armor 2 and it is very good.

My only wish would be that "Dark Love" would focus development oly on Isabella.

max27

May 28, 2017
What a joy to have this superb game update.
This is the best update I have played in a long time.

I understand that Dark Love wants to make a double adventure with 2 heroes, but I must admit that I much prefer Isabella's part. It's quite simple, she is among my top 5 heroines of the games on this site.
This is all the complexity of corruption games where the heroine must maintain righteousness despite the corruption of the suitors. And what better for this type of character than a princess. I can also understand that people get tired of the slowness of the story (especially with the years of development), but I find the evolution of the character excellent. Corruption must be applied slowly and with a multitude of characters. I also approve of the choice of transformation. We are not far from a Cursed Armor 2 and it is very good.

My only wish would be that "Dark Love" would focus development oly on Isabella.
Was there any Isabella content in this update?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes