DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
What a joy to have this superb game update.
This is the best update I have played in a long time.

I understand that Dark Love wants to make a double adventure with 2 heroes, but I must admit that I much prefer Isabella's part. It's quite simple, she is among my top 5 heroines of the games on this site.
This is all the complexity of corruption games where the heroine must maintain righteousness despite the corruption of the suitors. And what better for this type of character than a princess. I can also understand that people get tired of the slowness of the story (especially with the years of development), but I find the evolution of the character excellent. Corruption must be applied slowly and with a multitude of characters. I also approve of the choice of transformation. We are not far from a Cursed Armor 2 and it is very good.

My only wish would be that "Dark Love" would focus development oly on Isabella.
Philps content was so good before he went to fairy town it's kinda boring there as now he can't interact with anyone beside these fairys so atm Isabella content are the best seeing her how she's turning into whore is hot

Reactions: notorpoff

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the planting seed mini-game is an absolute bs who plays these games to waste 30-40min finishing a freaking mini-game, if u want to do a minigame do it but do it right at best 5-10 min not fucking 30 :mad::mad::mad::mad:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
the planting seed mini-game is an absolute bs who plays these games to waste 30-40min finishing a freaking mini-game, if u want to do a minigame do it but do it right at best 5-10 min not fucking 30 :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes. Some of these minigames are just so unnecessary. I don’t play ADULT games to waste time on mini games.
Not a bad game, not enough hardcore corruption for me but mini games can go away

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Anything new for Isabella?. There is a lot of content for Phillip,which is cool. Still would love to see Isabella get charmed by Phillip's father,Brother,Cassius and even Lady Sylvia. Perhaps Isabella goes to the dark side via Lady Sylvia who gives me vampire vibes. Great game regardless.
Library guy as well

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Don't get seduced by the witch.
before that scene your stuck with the witch if i remember correctly i thought i remember because of the lust spell you was able to turn into a beast or something and fuck the witch or am i mistaken? can someone help me much appreciate it

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
It's a shame about this game. It started well, with a lot of praise from people about the characters and such. but unfortunately, like almost all games that include ntr routes, almost all non-ntr players leave the thread and only the ntr people are left asking, logically, for more ntr things, which in turn drives away even more vanilla players. Result, less than 70 patrons.
Then why are non ntr people always clicking on ntr games ?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes