Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Recent update:

"September plans
Hey guys!
The summer has passed and Halloween will soon be here... Now I plan to work on the 2024 Halloween animation at the beginning of October. So I should finish Gatekeeper before that. Nice goal. It looks realistic.
So I want to cut the GK P4 video in September. Publish wip full animation. And in October we are working on the sound. Meanwhile, I can start the Halloween project.
We will be voting on the GK P4 ATWT pose as soon as the video comes out and you see all the scenes.
I have already rendered the pussy scene and now I am simulating the cum at the end.
I will add one or two seconds of transition short scenes, but they will take a day or two at most.
Thank you very much for your great interest and lots of support."
I'M READY

13099108_1707798786169863_725706301_n.jpg

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
It seems he need a month for Halloween animation. So I guess Gatekeeper is almost done since there is not much time left till beginning of the October. It sound very optimistic. We shall see.

Jul 15, 2021
Recent update:

"September plans
Hey guys!
The summer has passed and Halloween will soon be here... Now I plan to work on the 2024 Halloween animation at the beginning of October. So I should finish Gatekeeper before that. Nice goal. It looks realistic.
So I want to cut the GK P4 video in September. Publish wip full animation. And in October we are working on the sound. Meanwhile, I can start the Halloween project.
We will be voting on the GK P4 ATWT pose as soon as the video comes out and you see all the scenes.
I have already rendered the pussy scene and now I am simulating the cum at the end.
I will add one or two seconds of transition short scenes, but they will take a day or two at most.
Thank you very much for your great interest and lots of support."
WHAT
ATWT OH FUCK THIS THIS IS GOING TO BE SO HOT. CANNOT WAIT:love:
Also, all these animations and pictures put together in one of things you guys had made, somewhere up the thread, makes me shudder and quiver somewhere deep in my belly. I have been penetrated very deep by big things before, but what is going to happen to Lara is giving me... ideas.
Nothing real, of course. I am not into it IRL. But toys in this shape sounds like something you have to see to believe that it could even fit.
Wonder how Lara will look when Centaur gets tired of her reluctance at going "all the way in" and uses features of this test to MAKE Lara go deeper... That cock-ring Lara improvised from her suit doesn't looks like it will be enough to stop him, if he truly wanted it.
Maybe he is content to wait for Lara to convince herself it is needed to open the door, before breaking her in...
:D

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
The milking continues. So, at best, we'll get an unfinished GK 4 WIP sometime in October. That may or may not have sound.

Then he'll switch to the Halloween animation, so he can not finish another animation. We're still waiting for the completed Halloween animations from the previous two years, by the way. Why not have a third WIP Halloween animation?

Then he'll go back to make more optional content for GK 4, in this case ATWT. I'm sure he'll milk that through the end of the year. Then we'll see the whole animation in a different outfit, that's another 2 months.

He won't start on anything new until Summer 2025. The absurdity of this 'work' flow never ceases to amaze.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
The milking continues. So, at best, we'll get an unfinished GK 4 WIP sometime in October. That may or may not have sound.

Then he'll switch to the Halloween animation, so he can not finish another animation. We're still waiting for the completed Halloween animations from the previous two years, by the way. Why not have a third WIP Halloween animation?

Then he'll go back to make more optional content for GK 4, in this case ATWT. I'm sure he'll milk that through the end of the year. Then we'll see the whole animation in a different outfit, that's another 2 months.

He won't start on anything new until Summer 2025. The absurdity of this 'work' flow never ceases to amaze.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, he'll shake a good halloween animation out of his sleeve, then the waiting game continues. He's sitting on his ass for months, looking at his numbers grow. The recent WIP's/else are things he sat down for a few days or 1/2 weeks max. at a time.

Reactions: rammby
Jul 15, 2021
No fucking way he actually said that. He can't be serious.
He did say that, and yes he is completely serious.
He is always 100% serious when it comes to perfection of his works.
But he DID say that he's gonna add full WIP version without sound, so that's given that he will finish it somewhat faster...

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
lmao it's the same with every "creator" aka money milker.
every project will always be "WIP" for years because when it's actually finished, the paying stops

so make sure you do the absolute minimum and work 2 times a week on a project to stretch it over 2 years and it's still a WIP

this will never stop as enough idiots pay money monthly for literally NOTHING

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Are there any games with such good 3D graphics?
A couple. You got decent graphics in Wild Life, but it's incredibly lame and mediocre in some ways. The models still have crappy joint issues, and other morphs that look really janky. For an UE5 game with that kinda budget, it's kinda ridiculous. That being said, it's worth trying, most animations are really well made. Then you have Operation Lovecraft... same concept, it's a gallery with some really underwhelming scenes. Higher poly models, over all better designed, but still nothing crazy, and the devs are rats. Finally, if you want endless customization and high fidelity like me, VaM is the best option. I've done some really decent scenes and models that mop the floor with some of these game developers. A few examples:

Reactions: Nunya_01

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
A couple. You got decent graphics in Wild Life, but it's incredibly lame and mediocre in some ways. The models still have crappy joint issues, and other morphs that look really janky. For an UE5 game with that kinda budget, it's kinda ridiculous. That being said, it's worth trying, most animations are really well made. Then you have Operation Lovecraft... same concept, it's a gallery with some really underwhelming scenes. Higher poly models, over all better designed, but still nothing crazy, and the devs are rats. Finally, if you want endless customization and high fidelity like me, VaM is the best option. I've done some really decent scenes and models that mop the floor with some of these game developers. A few examples:
VAM is basically daz3d with extra steps, not really much of a "game".

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
VAM is basically daz3d with extra steps, not really much of a "game".
It literally fits into the VR sim game category (it has a desktop mode as well). The others are also scene galleries with "extra steps". People use these games, or whatever you want to call them, for the same purposes. I don't give a damn about your completely useless semantics, honestly. And no it's not like DAZ. Anyway, wonderful insight, buddy, cheers.

Mar 13, 2023
Well, I think the original question was "Are there any games with such good 3d graphics". Obviously they could come back and say "Yup this is exactly what I was looking for!" but at least if I were asking, I would be looking for an actual game, and not a nothing burger sex simulator

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
I don't give a damn about your completely useless semantics, honestly. And no it's not like DAZ. Anyway, wonderful insight, buddy, cheers.
Dude you don't even know that VAM is entirely based on DAZ morphs from models and textures to colliders and rigs and there's not really much (if at all) art assets of their own? It is practically DAZ with some interactive features and nothing more. They literally updated VAM several times for supporting genesis 8 morphs last time I checked.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes