Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

JohannSmith

Apr 1, 2019
Question about Lara series: Is episode 7 the final episode? I visited their Patreon but found nothing interesting... and what's that "GK" project or something?

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Latest post:

WIP | The belly is full
Hey guys!
I'm done with the last cum scene simulation. Here, the gatekeeper fills Lara's belly. I edited this scene a lot. All interesting things should be in the picture at the same time and the cum should also be visible. It flows all the way down Lara's thighs. This is not yet a high resolution simulation. I will start it now and hope to have it ready by Monday. I will adjust it a bit on the last injection, it has too regular a shape.
WIP animation (SPOILER alert): or
I continue to struggle with the incosistent fluid behavior. Again, the liquid is very fast, even though I reduced the speed. But it's like there's a bug.
So next week I'll add a little trickle to the final scene. It will be a simple simulation. After that, I order 1-2 more cutscenes and the cut follows. Now I reckon there will be a full WIP video in the first week of October. After that, the voice work begins. I think the final video with audio will be released in November. I started working on this exactly one year ago in November. The playing time was originally supposed to be 12-15 minutes. We are now at 30 minutes...
I'm already thinking about the Halloween animation. It is certain that this year the main role will again belong to the mystical creatures. Next to Lara, of course... that is, in Lara. :p

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I was originally going to just post this, but I better say that this is satire. It's probably a little too realistic for some people to know for sure.

"Unfortunately, I realized that I didn't simulate Lara's heart beating. I need to completely scrap everything and start over. As for the bug with the fluid speed, I could ask my fellow animators for help, but then you would expect progress from me. I'll just brute force it for 4 months and then scrap that part of the animation. The third incomplete Halloween WIP in a row will be out in October, probably."

LoneSpartanx

Feb 8, 2021
A couple. You got decent graphics in Wild Life, but it's incredibly lame and mediocre in some ways. The models still have crappy joint issues, and other morphs that look really janky. For an UE5 game with that kinda budget, it's kinda ridiculous. That being said, it's worth trying, most animations are really well made. Then you have Operation Lovecraft... same concept, it's a gallery with some really underwhelming scenes. Higher poly models, over all better designed, but still nothing crazy, and the devs are rats. Finally, if you want endless customization and high fidelity like me, VaM is the best option. I've done some really decent scenes and models that mop the floor with some of these game developers. A few examples:
Could you share a link for those models? They look really good, maybe the scenes also?

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Latest post:

WIP | The belly is full
Hey guys!
I'm done with the last cum scene simulation. Here, the gatekeeper fills Lara's belly. I edited this scene a lot. All interesting things should be in the picture at the same time and the cum should also be visible. It flows all the way down Lara's thighs. This is not yet a high resolution simulation. I will start it now and hope to have it ready by Monday. I will adjust it a bit on the last injection, it has too regular a shape.
WIP animation (SPOILER alert): Mega or
I continue to struggle with the incosistent fluid behavior. Again, the liquid is very fast, even though I reduced the speed. But it's like there's a bug.
So next week I'll add a little trickle to the final scene. It will be a simple simulation. After that, I order 1-2 more cutscenes and the cut follows. Now I reckon there will be a full WIP video in the first week of October. After that, the voice work begins. I think the final video with audio will be released in November. I started working on this exactly one year ago in November. The playing time was originally supposed to be 12-15 minutes. We are now at 30 minutes...
I'm already thinking about the Halloween animation. It is certain that this year the main role will again belong to the mystical creatures. Next to Lara, of course... that is, in Lara. :p
That WIP to me reminds me why I love the Lara In Trouble series so much... Sweet Christmas!

Madymax

Apr 11, 2022
after the release of G4, he will start losing subscriptions and he will definitely start doing G5
because no one is particularly interested in his other projects, there are of course amateurs, but he found 90% of his popularity with the help of G2

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
after the release of G4, he will start losing subscriptions and he will definitely start doing G5
because no one is particularly interested in his other projects, there are of course amateurs, but he found 90% of his popularity with the help of G2
I don’t think that is true

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Not sure I agree. If he hasn't lost big numbers of subscribers by now, he probably won't. Also, I much prefer the Lara In Trouble series to GK.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Not sure I agree. If he hasn't lost big numbers of subscribers by now, he probably won't. Also, I much prefer the Lara In Trouble series to GK.
People tend to forget that supporters aren’t blowing like hundreds of dollars on artists on a monthly basis. It’s usually just a base of many of the lowest tier of support.

Reactions: Caboose88

girlzort

Jan 1, 2023
"the plan is to finish the animation before the halloween animation early october"

"so anyway i think novemember is looking like a realistic release"

"i cant seem to figure out this bug thats been causing the cum to get stuck in Lara's eye, hopefully i can fix it before january"

"guys i have bad news..."
Ofc its taking ages but well the animation being finished doesn't mean the entire video is finished in all aspects ofcourse. Doesn't mean he can't do what you said but lets for now try to be positive. ;p

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes