SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I played it on a online version on gamcore don't know if that changes something
It has to be that, because it runs perfectly fine for me. I can't get any repeated scenes.

I'm not the one in control of any release except the one on here and Patreon, so Gamcore must mess with it somehow. I'd recommend downloading it yourself.

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
It has to be that, because it runs perfectly fine for me. I can't get any repeated scenes.

I'm not the one in control of any release except the one on here and Patreon, so Gamcore must mess with it somehow. I'd recommend downloading it yourself.
Alright thanks

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Unfortunately, I don’t have such a location, most likely this is due to the fact that I’m playing from a smartphone, probably the game is not displayed correctly on mobile devices.
Likely. I've said many times before, this is my first game, and a lot of the code is, in hindsight, not very good. A lot of it is in hard numbers, which means it sucks for playing on mobile.

I will give this a go and give a review in a few days. I remember liking Caine and the idea of the power system
Hope you enjoy it!

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
When are we allowed to start the screeching of REEEEE that it's been over a week since the last update? All jokes aside, great work dev! It's not often that I come back to a WIP game every week to see if a new update has dropped.

Reactions: SmallTownBo

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
When are we allowed to start the screeching of REEEEE that it's been over a week since the last update? All jokes aside, great work dev! It's not often that I come back to a WIP game every week to see if a new update has dropped.
Glad you enjoy it! I release on a bi weekly schedule, so the next update will be this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday.

And if you don't mind a bit of shameless self promotion, the next 5 updates are up on my !

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I play on mobile but for some reason I cannot ‘scroll’ across the screen to see the places on the right hand side, on this latest version. I.e when I’m home, I can only see my room, harpers and the living room

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Last up date and this one my money is stuck at $60 and no matter how many shifts at the comic store it wont change , so stuck with progress .

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Last up date and this one my money is stuck at $60 and no matter how many shifts at the comic store it wont change , so stuck with progress .
Don't have the game to hand but I believe the MC gets paid weekly, so maybe try playing through to Monday.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Hey!!!
I don't play it for some time... BUT!!!
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?
Why did Danielle become woman???
there's no dad or father?
I remember there's dad when I play.
I mean, is it bug? Or someone suggest two woman should be wife for each other?
Filled me in pls.
Just started play from intro.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
all I see for the madison quest is to do side quest ??? and when i track it i get no info.
Send me your save, I can take a look at it.

Hey!!!
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?
Filled me in pls.
Danielle has always been a woman. From the very first release.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey!!!
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?
Filled me in pls.
I don't know which Game you are thinking of but it has always been 2 Moms for the MC.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes