gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
1721691010392.png

There are no messages from Emily on the phone (and Selena isn't in the contacts at all).

Updating a save from May could mean I've missed out on some messages? I see that Gwen's hint also mentions a text message from Ellie that there's no trace of on the phone.

1721691381332.png
(But at least that one's clear enough about what needs to be done.)

I also seem to be missing at least some of the usual icons indicating active quests. Haven't played enough yet to know how widespread it is, but e.g. for visiting Lisa at work and a few events in the MC's home there was no red-circled character icon.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I visit Madison while she's working at the bank, but I can't discuss with her .
Your save file is still on v0.15. You have to go to your room, open the right bar, and click update at the bottom. All scenes don't work until you have an updated file.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 3858150

There are no messages from Emily on the phone (and Selena isn't in the contacts at all).

Updating a save from May could mean I've missed out on some messages? I see that Gwen's hint also mentions a text message from Ellie that there's no trace of on the phone.

View attachment 3858155
(But at least that one's clear enough about what needs to be done.)

I also seem to be missing at least some of the usual icons indicating active quests. Haven't played enough yet to know how widespread it is, but e.g. for visiting Lisa at work and a few events in the MC's home there was no red-circled character icon.
Send me your save, let me take a look.

Reactions: gregers

Lowbso

Jun 3, 2020
Hi I am encountering an issue where after updating to the latest version from version 0.11, when I get to Monday, the funds count just messes up, could I get some help? I have also attached my save if it helps.
1721747448279.png

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Anyone else finding that even though they updated to 0.16 they cannot complete:
Currently Tracking:
Kat
Text her, and show her a good time.

??

I have no option to text and when i go to the bar no matter the day or time there is no prompt. I assume its supposed to be Friday as before but the text just says "We shall talk soon" and nothing then happens but guide still says to text her?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I love this game for being what it is, but I need to mention something. I have hyper photosensitivity, so I can tell you that for whatever reason, the layout of your game stresses the fuck out of my eyes. Kinda reminds me of College Daze as well, something about the arrangement or background or whatever just does not sit right with my eyes. If you can improve the eye comfort of your game somehow, it would be absolutely fantastic!

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
You've made a pretty decent game. I'd say add more visuals to all the text to break up the walls of words. I'd also focus the story on the cast you currently have before adding new ones but I can get that you want to expand and continue the plot.
To be honest, I already add more visuals than I really need. As someone who is a fan of literotica, and consider this to be a part of that genre, I don't think more images are necessary. I include an image of the girl to help the player visualize, and the writing should do the rest.

As for the cast, one issue is I want to have more sins to play with, so I can do more things. I already have plenty of ideas for different scenes that I can't do until then. But you aren't wrong, adding more cast can thin the scenes a bit too much.

Anyone else finding that even though they updated to 0.16 they cannot complete:
Currently Tracking:
Kat
Text her, and show her a good time.

??

I have no option to text and when i go to the bar no matter the day or time there is no prompt. I assume its supposed to be Friday as before but the text just says "We shall talk soon" and nothing then happens but guide still says to text her?
Send your save, let me take a look.

I love this game for being what it is, but I need to mention something. I have hyper photosensitivity, so I can tell you that for whatever reason, the layout of your game stresses the fuck out of my eyes. Kinda reminds me of College Daze as well, something about the arrangement or background or whatever just does not sit right with my eyes. If you can improve the eye comfort of your game somehow, it would be absolutely fantastic!
I wouldn't really know where to begin. Is it too busy?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I don't either lol, but I'll try.

One thing I noticed with my eyes is that when I'm in a dark room looking at the phone, the door is open, and it's bright outside the corridor, my eyes would strain like hell for some reason. If the door is closed and the light from the threshold is blocked, then my eyes aren't strained even though I'm still looking at the phone. So maybe the contrast between black and white strains me?

I have to zoom 120% to read the text of your game properly, and that enlarges the icons and stuff too (which makes them brighter). If there's an option to just increase text size maybe it'll help? On that note, the font are too thin per se. F95 Zone's layout for example is easy on my eyes probably because the text is thicker and bigger despite being white text contrast against black background. Considering that you use color coding, the text needs to be thicker and larger (for me) so that my eyes don't feel strained.

That's all I can think of currently. I don't think even a doctor can help me here since doctors only diagnose illnesses, and it's the dev or researchers who find out what strains the eyes and write documents about it.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
To be honest, I already add more visuals than I really need. As someone who is a fan of literotica, and consider this to be a part of that genre, I don't think more images are necessary. I include an image of the girl to help the player visualize, and the writing should do the rest.

As for the cast, one issue is I want to have more sins to play with, so I can do more things. I already have plenty of ideas for different scenes that I can't do until then. But you aren't wrong, adding more cast can thin the scenes a bit too much.

Send your save, let me take a look.

Ok so whilst i cannot seem to progress it looks like Kat quest is stuck in a loop, it appears to loop back to the Thursday midnight quest where I can meet her at the bar then once I complete that it says to wait then goes back after a few days to the Thursday midnight quest.

I have attached the save but any suggestions?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Ok so whilst i cannot seem to progress it looks like Kat quest is stuck in a loop, it appears to loop back to the Thursday midnight quest where I can meet her at the bar then once I complete that it says to wait then goes back after a few days to the Thursday midnight quest.

I have attached the save but any suggestions?
Ok, sorry it took a while, got busy. You have actually completed all Kat content on your save file, but the bug you found, being able to do her scene at the bar again, made you get stuck in a loop. Sorry about that, but that did help me fix the bug, so I appreciate it. Attached is the save, with all errors (hopefully) fixed.

Would have preferred the MC stay angry longer after the Emily and witch stuff. Felt unearned when he just got over it.
Understandable, but it's not like the MC was completely forthright with all of his family members. Finding out about magic was a big deal, and he had only had it for a short amount of time. And in that time, he had immediately been attacked by a Templar. It's understandable why he would want to keep his own family out of it, and therefore understands her point of view.

will impregnation/pregnancy ever be a thing?
Check the future tags. (y)

Reactions: ThatOneGuyYeahHim

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Ok, sorry it took a while, got busy. You have actually completed all Kat content on your save file, but the bug you found, being able to do her scene at the bar again, made you get stuck in a loop. Sorry about that, but that did help me fix the bug, so I appreciate it. Attached is the save, with all errors (hopefully) fixed.

Understandable, but it's not like the MC was completely forthright with all of his family members. Finding out about magic was a big deal, and he had only had it for a short amount of time. And in that time, he had immediately been attacked by a Templar. It's understandable why he would want to keep his own family out of it, and therefore understands her point of view.

Check the future tags. (y)
More with the Coven than Emily. Like "You were gonna wipe me but put my sister in danger and send her to trick me?. What the fuck!?" And then like a sentence and he's over it.

They're attitude ticked me off a bit too. Especially the one at the front of the store and Selena. I would have preferred more from it if you were gonna show the MC as angry but didn't really do anything with it. Just left a bad impression from me to the coven girls that makes me like them less. Some more chewing them out, some Snapping back at them, but it's not that big a deal, just a personal preference.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes