• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
question, when i open the HTML it doesn't show any of the pictures. just a little symbol saying that there should be a picture here but there isn't. how do i fix this and does anybody else experience this?
Read the first page, you have to download the "fanpack".

Nov 28, 2023
That's more due to how the gameplay is structured. Maybe if the dev set up tighter requirements and make the more hardcore scenes appear after the player has crossed over certain thresholds then you wouldn't feel as much tonal whiplash. For me this wasn't really a problem (though I'd admit that it has crossed my mind sometimes) as it just feels like the difference between "at work" and "after work".
The hard-core side is more fun to read as a character. Average nice dude is boring. No spice to it

Reactions: Chaosslayer

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
It feels like there are actually two different characters sharing the MCs body. One is a slightly doofy, nice enough guy who's just trying to survive this new world and protect the people he loves (standard boring harem game protag). The other is a ruthless amoral asshole who treats other people like toys with his mind control powers. The writer seems to switch back and forth between the two depending on who he's interacting with. But to me it doesn't feel like an interesting story of a sociopath trying to hide his true nature- it just seems like the writer is writing two completely different people. I'd like to see more of the amoral asshole personality- it's interesting and a refreshing change from the bland default harem protag that most of these games feature. I just wish that the jarring disconnect wasn't there.
Exact shit I was saying had a moral crisis bout buying drugs but had no issues brain washing and cucking a lesbian taking her first time or cheating on her when she's about ti be married it was really fuckijg weird and inconsistent broke the immersion he's not even corrupted by the sins so it's makes it less of a excuse

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I'm glad people like the story enough to talk about the writing :LOL:

The way I always wrote it is, there definitely is a disconnect. Everyone is right, there is the regular guy, and then the more sadistic version of him. The way that I've always justified it in my head was that there is going to be a vast difference in how he treats people, because the issue with getting powers like this is that you inadvertently strip the humanity from people.

The reason why he continues to be a normal dorky dude with Harper, Emily, and Ellie, is that they are real people to him. He grew up with them, and experienced everything he would from that. Then we look at people like Madison. Madison, to the character, is not a real person. Madison is a series of warm wet holes that he, by virtue of his powers, is able to use in whatever way he deems fit. It's the issue with every character that he doesn't have a background with.

Now, that's not going to be the case with every character, Sofia being an obvious one. But the disconnect there is one where, someone isn't a real person, so he just thinks with his dick.

I hope that satisfies some people, and again, I'm really glad people are talking about it! Cheers.

Reactions: Starecrane
Nov 28, 2023
I'm glad people like the story enough to talk about the writing :LOL:

The way I always wrote it is, there definitely is a disconnect. Everyone is right, there is the regular guy, and then the more sadistic version of him. The way that I've always justified it in my head was that there is going to be a vast difference in how he treats people, because the issue with getting powers like this is that you inadvertently strip the humanity from people.

The reason why he continues to be a normal dorky dude with Harper, Emily, and Ellie, is that they are real people to him. He grew up with them, and experienced everything he would from that. Then we look at people like Madison. Madison, to the character, is not a real person. Madison is a series of warm wet holes that he, by virtue of his powers, is able to use in whatever way he deems fit. It's the issue with every character that he doesn't have a background with.

Now, that's not going to be the case with every character, Sofia being an obvious one. But the disconnect there is one where, someone isn't a real person, so he just thinks with his dick.

I hope that satisfies some people, and again, I'm really glad people are talking about it! Cheers.
Writing advice to you bud, normal dorky switch is boring. You want to integrate the two. Have him masking and trying to be connected to his household while there's this hidden monster he unleashes with others and even them.
Make the Pov interesting by highlighting what us extraordinary. Not what is basic

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
That is interesting, because from my perspective, Charlotte, Madison and Megan are my absolute favourite characters so far, I love their content.
Even though he touts their place as sextoys, I interpreted some affection and endearment underneath it, and the descriptive writing has lots of little touches that really evoke the girls feelings and lust as they gradually become corrupted.

In fact, the more rough and depraved sex, rather than vanilla, indirectly indicates to me more trust and attachment.

This new update is 10/10 for me, even though it's brief, Megan and Charlotte's new scenes are fantastic. Despite the protag initially having pretenses of being dismissive towards his relationship with them, I love that they surprise him with their own ambitions and drive that heightens the corruption.

The overall prose is fantastic, so much so it's hard to really describe everything I like about it.

The way the girls' faces light up in joy and endearment at the mere sight and presence of the protag, with the sheer contrast of how progressively neglectful and dismissive they become towards their partners.
Charlotte's squeal of delight and immediate lust upon his arrival.
The cuteness of how doting and considerate Charlotte and Megan act towards the protags needs whilst uncaringly taking from their partners both physically and emotionally.
The pride, confidence, and joy the girls feel being so sexually submissive and brazen, contrasted with the sadness and humiliation their partners feel.
The constant passive aggressive and snide put-downs all the women have for their husbands and boyfriends.
How they giggle with nervous energy, and feel proud rather than ashamed during dirty talk.
The blatant and shameless hypocrisy regarding privileges they give the protag, such as Megan being perfectly happy with the fantasy of being barefoot and pregnant for him, but demands being a working woman with her boyfriend.
The little hyper-feminine mannerisms and subconcious yearning in how they move and talk.

It's all delightfully taboo.

The writing focus on the sensation and emotions of the girls' pleasure is excellent.
The depraved ideas and sinful behaviour that gives them emotional fulfillment, and practically makes them tighten and almost cum at the thought of, such as Charlotte forcing her husband to raise your kids, is so damn good.

I love how wicked and devious Charlotte and Megan have progressively become in every scene, and how they are rewarded for become more sinful rather than punished. They rule their submissiveness to the protag over other men with pride and authority. I feel they would both get along extremely well.

I'm on the wrath path, and the new story content there is equally hot. I am curious to see if the pride content and characters will loop around later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All positives for me, amazing work.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
After the gathering at Charlotte's house where mc meets the two other woman I get nothing and I'm getting ask me again later on almost all characters

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
After the gathering at Charlotte's house where mc meets the two other woman I get nothing and I'm getting ask me again later on almost all characters
Seems like you're done. If you click Information on the left side bar, then game information, it shows the completion rate for all of the content. If you have 100% for every girl, then you've done all of the content in this release!

Reactions: Starecrane

c4p3dcrus4d3r

Nov 22, 2018
Can't seem to get the wrath story line started. It says ??? for hospital as well. In the coven fight I chose Pride first.

Is there any way to progress?

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Can't seem to get the wrath story line started. It says ??? for hospital as well. In the coven fight I chose Pride first.

Is there any way to progress?
Afaik you can only choose one right now but I haven't had time to play 0.18 so my Information could be outdated so take it with a grain of salt...:)

Reactions: c4p3dcrus4d3r

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Yes, that's true. Currently, you can only do one path at a time, but I did just finish both of the paths in the latest version on Patreon, so it's coming soon. Once one is done, you can automatically loop back and do the other one.
Can anyone please confirm that we can do only one path in the 0.18 release?

Reactions: c4p3dcrus4d3r

nameidiot12345

Sep 19, 2021
getting this error in city hall when trying to start the pride sin: Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.coun1d is undefined.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes