Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I really like this game last time I played it was like up to .9 I heard there's was like 15. Last I checked I guess if this ever properly gets updated to play on Android I'll come back but hopefully in a year I can continue the story it's well written and I like the characters I heard about bugs and stuff but never enoucntetef them myself so good luck

Reactions: SmallTownBo

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I'm extremely glad I stumbled across this game, it's exceptionally well written, and perfectly hits the mark for the level of taboo kink and depravity I enjoy without getting too dark or depressing.

It reminds me a lot of LR2: Reformulate in all the best ways regarding its kinks and erotic writing, to the point where I would just be reiterating how I love almost all of it (I appreciate that watersports is optional).
It also reminded me of Incubus City in regards to how uniquely amoral and varied the women can be, and how that really elevates both the storytelling and the depravity.
The way Megan and Charlotte bully and dom their partners due to their sheer eagerness to be the protags submissive sexpet is incredibly hot. I love when the women contribute to the "evilness" and immorality, and grow in agency/authority/power/influence despite their obsession with masochistic submission in the bedroom.

People describe the game as being "evil", but I did feel there was an undercurrent of wholesomeness and affection with all the different girls so far, even despite the mind control and dirty talk. Even Madison has an undercurrent of love to her content as she willingly turns herself into a sex slave.
Even though it is magically coerced, the girls are all clearly really enjoying themselves, and I find the writing focus on the girls orgasms and their sheer pleasure very sexy. The fact they cum repeatedly from blowjobs, light touching, and sometimes even just being spoken to is great. Even when they are getting lightly slapped/choked they always have a big smile on their faces.

I like how the mind control isn't a catch all, and that the women all retain their individuality, overall autonomy and will to a large degree. They often surprise the protag in how they will occasionally obstruct advances, or sometimes advance the depravity due to their own latent desires and ambitions. Their personalities are elevated through the corruption rather than erased by it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fact they completely remember what they did whilst under the effect of the mind powers, but believe it was of their own volition, forcing them to self-rationalise their slutty behaviours, really heightens the taboo.
The way they adopt subconsciously slutty behaviours like unknowingly spreading their legs, mime giving blowjobs, or start to kneel at the sight of the protag is amazing writing.

I'm finding myself really enjoying the narrative elements and mythological world building. Christian parody is perhaps a bit trite/common, but I like that game seems more focused on lore/mysticism.

The media choices and models are really high quality too, and I love the more bimbo esque models. The side-quest with the "misc" girls was very sexy, and I would love to see more of them, or some of them reappear, maybe as flavour text or repeatables at the cosplay job.

I'm extremely keen to see more, and my personal wishlist of kinks is pretty similar to what I said for LR2, and almost everything that is already in the game. Netori, lesbian, pregnancy, rough-sex/light-masochism, cum-addiction, cum eating, messy blowjobs/lipstick, pole-dancing, mating press/full nelson/man handling, hair handlebars; same gist.

Might be fun to see some of the girls discover they've been mind controlled only after they've reached the point of no return/reflection and have completely embraced their depravity.

Amazing work, and best of luck!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SmallTownBo

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
SmallTownBo Ellie's quest seems broken, specifically
  1. seems to only fire at midnight, but talking suggest before going to school
  2. talks about dating and having sex with her friend (Gwen) but i am not dating nor have i had sex with her friend in this playthrough (maybe missing progress checks before event becomes available?)
  3. being triggered only at midnight with normal time advance makes the $Time variable increment to 5 which seems to break/confuse the time widget until you sleep which fixes it
Ok, 1 and 2 are effectively the same problem, which is easily fixed. 2 is something else, which is going to require a bit of a rewrite. Thanks for finding this, every bit of bug finding helps!

In your latest update noticed that I can't access city nor ellie or landlady girlfriend nor bank and couple other places
I'm going to need to look at your save file, because that should not be happening at all.

Finally found the problem.

fix added
I could have sworn I fixed this, but it's not a game breaking bug, so it's not a huge deal. That being said, I appreciate it being brought up, so I can fix it properly. Cheers!

two weeks passed with every day visit and nothing happens.
View attachment 3908784
she just talks a lot first time. this is second time same task
Apologies, clerical error on my end.

I cant continue with Maddison, it says i have the mold but i never bought it and when I go to my room nothing happens.
So the mold you get from the scene where you go with Harper to the Hardware Store. I did miss an explanation from the walkthrough, which is something I'm going to add. Try sleeping a few days, if you've done the Harper scene I mentioned. It should pop up.

been stuck at this point in the main story for several updates now
Ok, so your save file is broken, because it's from version 0.01. I made some changes in between that at 0.02 that made those save files a bit corrupted, which is why I also included save files to replace your own in that version. Unfortunately, you will have to just restart the game. The good news is that this was caught relatively early, which means you don't have to redo that much.

Reactions: DudeManrod

skgames

May 7, 2021
my main quest is stuck at " visit evie at the hardware store". whenever i go there, no option to interact pops up. can anyone suggest what i may be missing here?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
my main quest is stuck at " visit evie at the hardware store". whenever i go there, no option to interact pops up. can anyone suggest what i may be missing here?
If you've done the quest with Evie, then you're done, I just made a mistake and didn't close it off.

Reactions: Billshwr

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
Ok, 1 and 2 are effectively the same problem, which is easily fixed. 2 is something else, which is going to require a bit of a rewrite. Thanks for finding this, every bit of bug finding helps!

I'm going to need to look at your save file, because that should not be happening at all.

I could have sworn I fixed this, but it's not a game breaking bug, so it's not a huge deal. That being said, I appreciate it being brought up, so I can fix it properly. Cheers!

Apologies, clerical error on my end.

So the mold you get from the scene where you go with Harper to the Hardware Store. I did miss an explanation from the walkthrough, which is something I'm going to add. Try sleeping a few days, if you've done the Harper scene I mentioned. It should pop up.

Ok, so your save file is broken, because it's from version 0.01. I made some changes in between that at 0.02 that made those save files a bit corrupted, which is why I also included save files to replace your own in that version. Unfortunately, you will have to just restart the game. The good news is that this was caught relatively early, which means you don't have to redo that much.
ok, thanks. had a feeling i was going to have to start a new game

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I like the game and the writing is good but I'm having a few issues with the consistency it's very clear the mc is like dominating and stuff but then during certain seems it's more clear he's not actually into domination just the role play of it and that character disparity is disappointing yeah he's not corrupted by the power but still to be such a winy bitch and simp about morality during certain scene but not with others like the scene with kat drugs and the club after he spent all that time setting foundations for Madison gf seems weak made no sense to have a morality crisis out of nowhere and come off scared that kat was kinda drug kingpin adjacent was a good twist tho she's not just a cock hungry bimbo posing as a secretary tho it brings into some charactization questions abojt what the original intent was for her like talk about playing into the rape fantasy with the sister instead of actually just doing it he warns her before hand makes no sense and the weird thing of sharing the sisters his orignal thing is this womans gonna be my toy my bitch then he just willingly gives her up as property to share with his sisters plural makes no sense he should just took them all by force emily i get he has a connection with but nakes no sense for him to willingly dhare anything hes too soft even if they treated him fine for years they watched him be abused and said nothing did nothing instead of just dominating them withlust and showing even if there minds don't want it the bodies do it's not very harem but more sissyfication like that if it gets reworked it would be better to stick to one role that caters to the general fantasy's SmallTownBo this is soemthing to think about

Last edited:
Reactions: tplife and USER_AK

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
SmallTownBo small error (triple < in the sis3.loc to living line) in ScheduleLocations:

Code:
    <<set $mom1.loc to 'english'>>
    <<set $mom2.loc to 'hotel'>>
    <<set $sis1.loc to 'kitchen'>>
    <<set $sis2.loc to 'unknown'>>

<<if $sis3.scene.includes(5)>>
        <<set $sis3.loc to 'sis3room'>>
    <<else>>
        <<<set $sis3.loc to 'living'>>
    <</if>>

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
This game says to "check the walkthroughs" where are the walkthroughs?
The button on the left sidebar named "Cain".

SmallTownBo small error (triple < in the sis3.loc to living line) in ScheduleLocations:

Code:
    <<set $mom1.loc to 'english'>>
    <<set $mom2.loc to 'hotel'>>
    <<set $sis1.loc to 'kitchen'>>
    <<set $sis2.loc to 'unknown'>>

<<if $sis3.scene.includes(5)>>
        <<set $sis3.loc to 'sis3room'>>
    <<else>>
        <<<set $sis3.loc to 'living'>>
    <</if>>
Yeah, I found that, and fixed it for the next version. Thankfully it's not game breaking, just throws an error sometimes.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
For those asking for a functional Android port, well mopoga.com has a pretty functional mobile version up and running.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes