RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I'm impressed on how the Dev didn't introduced Himeros, Eros and Aphrodite yet when a Incubus is actually a love/lust/sex related being

Jul 5, 2020
I don't know why you guys are complaining about the "fast" scenes. Only one that stood out to me was the Stephanie one in season1 it was a really long jump, but the others are good.
And if anyone says the Annie wan was too fast. It wasn't. The succubus clearly made her very horny + the kiss made them fuck like a rabbit.

Only one complain I have. No 4 armed handjob with Misty is a fucking shame.

Reactions: ed anger

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021
Progress update.

Hey, guys! :D

I'm happy to say that I'm back to working on the game at full speed after being a bit busy with IRL stuff last week. I've finished laying out the structure of the chapter and boy was I wrong about my previous estimations...

I thought I was around 70% done with the writing for the chapter, but I've written quite a LOT in the last few days, and I'm kinda still at 70% lmao. The reason is my algorithm is very heavily based on what percentage I feel like I'm done.

with sections of the chapter and a lot of extrapolations to predict the overall progress percentage for sections that I've barely touched writing-wise, so when I haven't written much in a lot of the sections, a lot of estimations are used.

leading to huge errors in the percentage... Look, it's an over-complicated algorithm in a shitty excel sheet so it's probably not great at giving reliable progress percentages. XD

Anyway...

The overall plot is written but I'm writing the detailed screenplay rn. Usually, I devide my chapters into individual sections or scens if you will. Almost all chapters so far had 9-12 scenes. This one has 18...

My algorithm predicts 1300-ish renders and at least 50 videos. Over 300 renders are already done and it's saying the rendering is at around 25%... So, I think it's safe to assume that this will be a relatively long chapter. I've wanted to let a chapter and its plot get their full glory like this, so I'm quite excited... Hopefully it all goes well! :D

to try to make this and am hoping that I won't have to spit it later on... XD

Anyways, I just wanted to update you guys on what I've been doing. As always, I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. This game would honestly not exist without you! <3 <3 <3

1723506834284.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021
First batch of peeks from chapter 2 "Daughter of Zeus"

Hey there! I just wanted to say that I will probably not be able to work on the game for long periods of time this week if at all as I have a couple of exams and uni deadlines coming up very soon, which I am sorry about... But I should be back at it the week right after!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ligma Walls

Sep 25, 2022
I'm hoping in future updates the LIs personalities will reflect more in the scenes since lately it's been heavy on the ahegao+creampie combo which doesn't add much variety and doesn't leverage the hard work done to make the characters unique. For example it would be strange to see Annabelle go from a more vanilla romance to a cock starved sub with her tongue hanging out, and I was kinda hoping to see Stephanie in more of a seductress role since she comes across as more experienced than others like Candy and Torr.

I'm actually really liking the instant loss/hard cuts to the sex scenes as it shows both are constantly up for it and need little incentive.

In any case I'm still really enjoying the updates and seeing the story unfold, thanks Flynn!

Reactions: HiP1

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I'm hoping in future updates the LIs personalities will reflect more in the scenes since lately it's been heavy on the ahegao+creampie combo which doesn't add much variety and doesn't leverage the hard work done to make the characters unique. For example it would be strange to see Annabelle go from a more vanilla romance to a cock starved sub with her tongue hanging out, and I was kinda hoping to see Stephanie in more of a seductress role since she comes across as more experienced than others like Candy and Torr.

I'm actually really liking the instant loss/hard cuts to the sex scenes as it shows both are constantly up for it and need little incentive.

In any case I'm still really enjoying the updates and seeing the story unfold, thanks Flynn!
lol only experience stephanie has is with dildos

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It's a style used in media called the smash cut. In manga it's called an instant 2-koma. It's a legitimate style used for at least partial comedic purposes, the instant transition is the point. If it ain't your thing it ain't your thing, there are other scenes for you, skip them and move on instead of demanding all the scenes cater to you.
the instant cut works as a surprise and rare storytelling mechanic, especially with high contrast in the situation before and after. if it happens every single time, it loses all its effect.
having short quick sex scenes for established relationships is not a bad thing in itself. but if the instant cut is used every time there is no surprise. quick scenes don't need instant cuts anyway.
also, it's a missed/wasted opportunity for character development, intimacy building and relationship stories, kink exploration, etc.
it's not about forcing the MC to jump hoops and grind the girl's feelings all over again. it's about making love and progressing the relationship and bond. horny quickies are fun, sure, but slowing things down from time to time, taking the time to take care of your partner(s) and exploring them fully is what it's all about.

Annabelle is a good example. there was a huge build up and slow burn for her, and it ends in an instant cut. it kinda works because it's a surprise, but it feels more like a big waste because the payoff is very low value in the end, and it feels like it's just a reset to their relationship to take the horny edge off, instead of deepening their trust and bond that will allow MC to rightfully take his place in the leadership of the village.

and some of the latest quick scenes are actually the girls' first time, and first time with MC. I guess that's also part of the complaints people have. we don't necessarily need intense lengthy defloration scenes every time, but if it's a main girl, we kinda expect some form of story content to build the relationship on later, even if it's just fuck buddies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
usually that symbol/mark appears for slaves. but in this game it does look like it goes for pregnancy or some form of deep relationship cement.

lol only experience stephanie has is with dildos
the game does seem to imply that she was indeed a virgin and she saved herself for the right guy. but she could have met guys on missions too.
the other brown belt sister too, it is heavily implied she is a virgin, but she could have got tons of experience on missions or before joining the village.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
the game does seem to imply that she was indeed a virgin and she saved herself for the right guy. but she could have met guys on missions too.
the other brown belt sister too, it is heavily implied she is a virgin, but she could have got tons of experience on missions or before joining the village
The dev confirmed that all the girls are virgins except the MILFs, the succubus and that girl MC meets at the inn who wanted to get fucked.

CelestialRQ

Aug 10, 2023
So I never got the prompt to save my game at the end of Season 1, is there a particular point I need to manually save at ? or just no way to import saves and I have to manually reinput my choices for Season 2 ?

EDIT: NVM, I just had to actually go Load a save instead of starting a new game, a bit counter intuitive, but alright. Great Game btw, keep up the good work.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Weird. Incubus and - there is no tag "pregnancy"...
weird kind of incubus, honestly =)
maybe he is barren?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
heh Candy is a Kati before her bimbo-modification hehe (and Candy is a Nympho like other game name is "Nympho Tamer")

MC need a good learning about how to tame nymphos haha =)

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes