Gigachad9321

Jul 6, 2024
The start of this game is rough, I almost dropped it, but I'm glad I stuck around. The pacing was very bad at the start and, even though it's still weird on some parts later on, It got increasingly better as things developed (a lot of things did, in fact) and the plot managed to get me invested. I particularly like the missions, specially the horror vibe that they have, very good. The plague specter one was quite good, the dev has cool ideas. The girls are very attractive as well. Kudos to the dev, you are doing great and it's nice to see the improvement over time while playing it.

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Just finished all of part 1, overall thumbs-up, I enjoy.

HOWEVER. If dev ever decides Misty was a side character and she gets hurt, I WILL jump into the game, beat up the bad guy, and leave a VERY angry text doc on your computer. She is precious and must be protected at all costs!

• Haha
Reactions: Flynn974

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Is that last scene with Hailey and Misty supposed to end with Hailey leaving early no matter what? Regardless of what I change the stats too and even in the replay it does it but because of the flash at the corner of the screen I thought maybe it was some how the stats being low. After testing the replay though I'm not sure what's going on did the Dev not complete the scene yet?

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Is that last scene with Hailey and Misty supposed to end with Hailey leaving early no matter what? Regardless of what I change the stats too and even in the replay it does it but because of the flash at the corner of the screen I thought maybe it was some how the stats being low. After testing the replay though I'm not sure what's going on did the Dev not complete the scene yet?
Yep that's all of it. I know it felt rushed. That's on me. Imma do better :D

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Im from Ukraine,and yes he still does not look like adult or atleast normal teen who eats daily normally

View attachment 4062440
You realize the guy in the picture is not exactly your typical "normal teenager" right?
The guy is rocking an amazing six pack, he has muscular arms...
that is quite the swimmer body he is rocking. a bit on the large size for a swimmer at that. search for swimmer body and you will see some a little wider than him, but others slimmer than him.

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
And... what?
Just become some brick-faced dude with 0 emotions 90% of the screen time?

You still need some dynamics in the emotions of the character.
Means if you remove something - you need to give him something in return.
Or else you'll end up in a situation of the "Solo Leveling" MC (god that character was a disappointment after such a good start).

//And above all: his surprised reactions are a good contrast to his godly abilities. These 2 work together. Not against each other.
To each their own on how they feel about a character but I am surprised you use solo leveling as an example of being bad. I just recently binged the WN and I watched the anime I personally liked it but the reason I am surprised isn't that cause I tend to be a lenient grader but because like everyone I talk to raves like it's the greatest source material out there.

As for how young or old he looks I feel like first off the guy still isn't that old in general it hasn't been super long since the beginning of the story and hell I was being carded (people thinking I was like 17) when I was in my early 30s granted late 30s hit me hard but people age way differently not only that but if his race ages slower like elves are known for (I know he isn't an elf please don't come at me with this) then even if the story is further than it seems he wouldn't look much older, but if I remember right even with all the stuff that has happened in the story a full year hasn't even passed. Heck last time I remember hearing about time I don't think 2 months had passed since he went to the village.

Overall I really enjoyed this game so far I binged pretty much the whole thing in 4 days. My only big complaint is that there was no true follow up (yet) with Anabelle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last thing I am sort of curious if I missed or if it will be talked about more but, are basically all the gods dicks. From the start we know that at least a handful are petty as fuck and don't know what true punishment for something is, but we get the Artemis situation super early in the game yet it really is only speculated at why she might have helped and never talked about. I image we will get a bit more about her in the upcoming release, but I guess I am hoping to find out that it's only a handful of gods that are petty and not the whole bunch. Granted this is just my selfish thoughts on the gods.

Anyways again I really enjoyed your content so far and can't wait to have more . I loved the eternum S/O in the game. It's kind of funny cause when they said the girl looked familiar I hadn't quite put it together but then I seen the father and I was like yup lmao sure enough a few clicks later it straight tells us who they are :) love that fucking game. Keep up the good work and I hope everyone has an amazing day.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes