MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Am I whining? View attachment 4034776

God guys, I wrote all three comments with a clear explanation that these are fantasies and everyone has the right to enjoy their desires, while you have been whining and attacking the developer since yesterday?
Do you really not notice what you are answering, or are you so tender that you try to deny other people's desires?

You even compared sharing and brought in other guys when we were discussing lesbians and threesomes, how stupid can you be? Or is there a fear in your head that someone is fucking your imaginary girls?
To be fair his analogy was not sharing but 2 guys fucking ya know gay content which would be same thing. And as i said before not looking to remove it just give an alternative scene without it.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
To be fair his analogy was not sharing but 2 guys fucking ya know gay content which would be same thing. And as i said before not looking to remove it just give an alternative scene without it.
Dude just started complaining about me and whining like I'm ok with my girls fucking guys, what are you talking about dude? What the hell do other guys have to do with it? Are you serious??? God I need to stop responding to weird people like that... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Dude just started complaining about me and whining like I'm ok with my girls fucking guys, what are you talking about dude? What the hell do other guys have to do with it? Are you serious??? God I need to stop responding to weird people like that... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Do you even read?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sup! I'm less active here and have been for a very long while after a leak here almost killed my project. I do answer people every now and then but I'm not really prioritizing it. If anyone wants to talk to me directly without joining my Patreon, they are very welcome to join my discord and use the channel literally named "ask-the-dev". I make sure to always reply there. On F95Zone in the last 3 updates which took hours and hours and hours of working I got the following complaints and I "fixed" them as much as I could:
-Models in chapter 12 look AI generated or sth (they are obviously not). -> Stopped using a certain mod I used for the skin which I though looked more realistic but apparently most didn't like it.
-Story is rushed in chapter 12. -> It was for that chapter. Yes. Should not have been an issue any more in season 2.
-Sex scenes are too short and look like standard animations from HS2. -> Put more effort into animations in chapter 1 of season 2.
Now comes chapter 1 of season 2, which I was hoping would get more acceptance:
-Lesbian is unavoidable (it very much is). -> Don't know what I'm supposed to fix. It is avoidable.
-Sex scenes don't have good build up -> That one is fair. I will make sure to give better build up from now on.
-We don't like the ahegao faces. -> Uhhh... This has been a thing in the game for a while but sure I'll make them less crazy?
-Too many threesomes. -> I never thought anyone would complain about getting threesomes... But, well... I'm sorry this is a harem game. It's been well established in the planned tags that the game would have "threesomes, foursomes, and other numbers with some.", so I really didn't stray (pun intended) off what I promised would be in the game?
Look I am more than welling to accept criticism on my work. But, kindly be nice about it? You can't really expect me to be very active here when I 75% of all the replies on this thread are just bashing my hard work, can you? I liked this site and was happy with the community that was talking on my thread throughout season 1. But now almost every time I open this thread most of what I see is negative comments to the point where I stopped even replying to the nice comments because if I do I'm gonna have to reply to the negative ones too which I don't really have the energy to do. I'd rather put that energy into making my game. And thanks for listening to my rant and sorry to target you specifically MrDude1977 XD! This is a general reply to most recent comments on the thread. :)
Cheers!
Just gotta use that ignore button bro. Makes the threads way more tolerable. For what it's worth I've enjoyed all that I've played so far, but I tend to only chatter tangentially so don't post a lot of my own comments if I don't see something to piggyback on.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes