FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This game is pretty enjoyable. Kudos to the developer. Just wish it didn't forget what stuff you already saw (which leads to you being unable to use the normal skip option and having to use "skip unseen text" instead, thus you risk skipping stuff you haven't seen yet).

It says male protagonist, but the MC looks like a female with just short hair. I'm missing something? :ROFLMAO: Sam also kinda looks half female, with his make-up on.

View attachment 2535780 View attachment 2535781
Indeed. In the shower scene I was like "Damn, why do I think he looks hot?" then I realized it is because he basically looks like a female with short hair lol.
Also, in the 2nd picture you posted he looks like he has a lazy eye for some reason.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I've tried the game, and I do get the point of the whole looping aspect. But if the lead protagonist can remember everything after death (a loop), then why does he not prevent the murder. I mean, if you take the Discord conversation. First time he loses, second time he knows exactly what to do, so he get pics on Discord.

So, why not solving this whole thing by preventing the murder in the first place? It's hard to write a story, my story also didn't make some sense at some points, so I also re-written my story. :ROFLMAO:

This game is pretty enjoyable. Kudos to the developer. Just wish it didn't forget what stuff you already saw (which leads to you being unable to use the normal skip option and having to use "skip unseen text" instead, thus you risk skipping stuff you haven't seen yet).

Indeed. In the shower scene I was like "Damn, why do I think he looks hot?" then I realized it is because he basically looks like a female with short hair lol.
Also, in the 2nd picture you posted he looks like he has a lazy eye for some reason.
Yeah, the dev probably used a female genesis body, and changed it to a "male" without changing the face.

Reactions: FFTW

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I've tried the game, and I do get the point of the whole looping aspect. But if the lead protagonist can remember everything after death (a loop), then why does he not prevent the murder. I mean, if you take the Discord conversation. First time he loses, second time he knows exactly what to do, so he get pics on Discord.

So, why not solving this whole thing by preventing the murder in the first place? It's hard to write a story, my story also didn't make some sense at some points, so I also re-written my story. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, the dev probably used a female genesis body, and changed it to a "male" without changing the face.
he doesn't remember everything per se. It's kind of like experiencing deja vu. You feel like you've been there before, but pretty sure you haven't at the same time. If you read the dialogues carefully, you'll remember what Chrome said in the beginning about his memories and how it will eventually flood back in due time when he's ready. Play it til the end and read the dialogues carefully and then you'll be able to piece the puzzles after

Reactions: Cwco1179 and FFTW

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Happy to see the update. Was worried this might get put on the backburner due to the more formulaic 2nd game.

Love the cavalier attitude of the mc not caring for consequences after remembering the loop.

1st I thought why not restart the loop after you get killed by celeste this update since it'd just restart the same loop? Then I realized with the MC not forgetting the loops anymore, any restart from here on out would have to have more variations since the MC wouldn't blindly follow the same paths again. Like he already knows some magic, like he can choose to watch heloise in the library.
Looking forward to the variations now that MC is aware of the past loops (y)

Imp:“It's also, in a sense, a relative term. For example, most imps are not talented compared to me, but any imp is incredibly talented when compared to you.”
MC:"Are there more imps around?"
Imp:You. How do you know what my kind is called?
MC: (Shit. Tongue slip.)
Mani literally just used the term Imp, then is surprised at the MC using it?
MC should just respond "I heard you mention it just now":ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mc just can't catch a break can he?:cry: Love it(y)

Anyway Chapter II should be the Heilose Chapter, looking forward to what the vision meant
whoregodiva.png

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods... why do some devs feel the need to reinvent the wheel with their GUI?

Please stop changing the right click.
We players play a million of these and it will NOT get us to go "Oh this is new and different and cool!"
It will get us to go "Oh, this game is being difficult when I could be playing 10 others that just released. Eh, -Delete-."

Seriously. Quit changing basic functions of Renpy to make your game stand out. I get artistic expression but if you want to hit the biggest audience, making their lives a bit more difficult by adding buttons on the screen and changing the right click is not the way to do it.

Also for the love of gods, quit doing such a garish text box. Why hide half the damn screen of the renders you made? Just make it transparent and add a 2pt black shadow to the text so its easily read. Simple, basic, and efficient.

Reactions: BreakdownBreakdown

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 228 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperjack38

Ricky291

Feb 9, 2022
I love this game, it was amazing. I actually first got to know Idol Island, I liked it so much I searched for new updates, which led to this one which was even better.
I don't have money to support unfortunately
But I give you my best wishes so that you continue creating this work
PS: I don't speak English, so maybe my answer has errors

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I love rewind time games, maybe because it's something I want to happen in my life so badly

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Every dream has a meaning:
Dreams about a girl wearing pink lingerie while stepping on a baby and figthing a snake
The meaning of the dream, my friend, is that she will crush and stepping on your balls to prevent any children from you in the future, and figthing the snake is your penis...May God bless your soul, my friend

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Love the game, so strange seeing so little activity here.
Im assuming a bit has to do with the unique models and it takes a bit of time to actually get interesting. I say that because I dropped this game before

Reactions: Ludvinae
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes