dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
Love the game, so strange seeing so little activity here.
Im assuming a bit has to do with the unique models and it takes a bit of time to actually get interesting. I say that because I dropped this game before
The story is amazing, models look great too but in some renders they look kindda creepy. The sexscenes just not as good as i expected, i don't think motion is even necessary though if it's like this, should have been better with just pictures.

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
I have to say that there are quite much scenes that have creepy face and dev just made a cute girl with a nice figure to die for the opening? it's good but I feel like a big loss here since she could be the main girl

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
This game is far better and more interesting than his second "island" game.

I'd really like to know whether he's still working on this game and when the next update is going to come out. :unsure:
If I understand correctly, then this game gets an update the next time or the time after it.
(The next update or the one after it.)

(I might be wrong though. It's been a while since I glossed over that part. Aside from that, I'm on the verge of falling asleep right now.)

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Quite the intriguing story, the obsession with thicc is almost too much for me though. To the point where the temptress wasn't tempting at all for me.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Abandoned? Its 6 months for that tag right? Anyone know if the dev is still active on patreon or discord?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
renders look beautiful though mc looks a bit weird.

I will put this on "watch" till it gets a bit more content and dev answers the question others have mentioned about specific tags.

will put them in spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wish everyone a great day.

Reactions: battali0n

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
renders look beautiful though mc looks a bit weird.

I will put this on "watch" till it gets a bit more content and dev answers the question others have mentioned about specific tags.

will put them in spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wish everyone a great day.
MC is struggling while he's trying to save himself and the girls he likes from being murdered . How could "the tags you despise" fit in the story?

Anyway, he's just started working again on the next update.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
MC is struggling while he's trying to save himself and the girls he likes from being murdered . How could "the tags you despise" fit in the story?

Anyway, he's just started working again on the next update.
you would be surprised. not my first rodeo.

you seemed to be bothered by a simple question. or was it me "despising" those tags, that triggered you.
I thought I was quite polite.

in any case, those of us who asked , whould still apreciate an answer. mostly because of this:
Things not listed here might also make it at some point
Personally I would like to know what are those "Things" he is talking about, even if it is in a private message.

good to know about the update.

I wish you all the best.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
you would be surprised. not my first rodeo.

you seemed to be bothered by a simple question. or was it me "despising" those tags, that triggered you.
I thought I was quite polite.
No, it didn't trigger me. I just think that it wouldn't fit in the story (I think it would be a huge mistake, storywise), but I see your point.

So, I wouldn't refrain from playing this game because of what might be in the future: I think it's an interesting VN right now. I'd say: let's wait for the next update and see.

Reactions: Beast Within

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can we swap Melissa's model with Karina? Melissa's one is absolutely gorgeous, wouldn't mind having her as a sister.

Jokes aside, having great fun with the game so far, even if I didn't reach the end of content yet, I already see it should definitely have more visibility around here. Good luck with your project.

Ty Elyxus for the recommendation btw.

Reactions: Ellyx

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
what on earth for? why do devs always do that? lmfao
The answer you got is quite misleading actually. The dev didn't start another game, he already had it simultaneously running alongside this one. However, when he made a poll on his discord if he should focus more on this one or the other, the second project won by a small margin, hence why this one hasnt been updated in a while.
Remember people, always get the full context instead of saying half truth

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes