Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
MC is an angry little bitch sometimes. Full of arrogance and when someone breaks him down in a way that will cause all of his loved ones to die... does he handle his shit? No. He gets pissed off instead of admitting he was weak.

Which isn't a knock on the writing at all (except that someone else apologizing for what happened to him in training... stop being pathetic and it wouldn't happen). I think the MC is just a whiny little bitch sometimes.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Thanks for making this game SmallTownBo !

Just a little text thing that should be corrected I think.
In the intro, in Selena's POV, she's thinking in the first person and in a sentence in the third person : "Any other demon would likely have threatened her, and her coven."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also a typo in the next page :

Appreciate the help! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

Amelie quest can't progress? I mean where is her office?
She's the head of the English department at the college, so go there!

any walkthrough?
There is an in game walkthrough, in the sidebar, Cain. He will walk you through anything you want to do.

bank is NOT in midtown it is actually in DOWNTOWN
Wow, yeah. Sometimes you just get lost in the sauce, you know?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
MC is an angry little bitch sometimes. Full of arrogance and when someone breaks him down in a way that will cause all of his loved ones to die... does he handle his shit? No. He gets pissed off instead of admitting he was weak.

Which isn't a knock on the writing at all (except that someone else apologizing for what happened to him in training... stop being pathetic and it wouldn't happen). I think the MC is just a whiny little bitch sometimes.
Well yeah, the MC isn't a badass mage supreme. He's literally just starting out. It's easy to say he should handle his shit, but he can't. Not yet.

boobs_lover_69

Nov 23, 2022
Just restarted the game this update after my old save file bugged out a couple updates ago. Started out normally, but I reached a point early on where every girl's walkthrough was telling me to progress the main story and the main story walkthrough was telling me to progress with the girls. I did some things in a different order than I remember doing them on my first playthrough, might've fucked up some variables or something? Or maybe I'm missing something, wouldn't be the first time that's happened lmao.

Here's the save file. Any help is appreciated.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just restarted the game this update after my old save file bugged out a couple updates ago. Started out normally, but I reached a point early on where every girl's walkthrough was telling me to progress the main story and the main story walkthrough was telling me to progress with the girls. I did some things in a different order than I remember doing them on my first playthrough, might've fucked up some variables or something? Or maybe I'm missing something, wouldn't be the first time that's happened lmao.

Here's the save file. Any help is appreciated.

Go to the church, then downtown.

The quest hints are misleading at this point, nothing wrong with your game at first glance.

• Haha
Reactions: SmallTownBo

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Go to the church, then downtown.

The quest hints are misleading at this point, nothing wrong with your game at first glance.
Lmao, yeah, I should go back and fix those. In my defense, they were written at a time where they were meant to give hints, not a full on walkthrough. But yeah, that's another one for the list.

SmallTownBo about how much of the story would u say is completed
Hmm. Very little of it. I have a lot of ideas, and as I write, and explore the world I make, I change and adapt, or add, to it.

And that's just purely narrative ideas. I have a lot of ideas for mechanics I want to add to the game in the future as well, which will open up new things to play with. It's all very exciting.

Jul 17, 2020
SmallTownBo Ellie's quest seems broken, specifically
  1. seems to only fire at midnight, but talking suggest before going to school
  2. talks about dating and having sex with her friend (Gwen) but i am not dating nor have i had sex with her friend in this playthrough (maybe missing progress checks before event becomes available?)
  3. being triggered only at midnight with normal time advance makes the $Time variable increment to 5 which seems to break/confuse the time widget until you sleep which fixes it

Last edited:
Reactions: SmallTownBo

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There is an in game walkthrough, in the sidebar, Cain. He will walk you through anything you want to do.
will check again, i am not a reader but when i glanced there i thought info was only about some main chain apart from interaction with each girl

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes